Nickels pov:

"He's a monster?!" Someone yelled from the crowd it was hard to tell since I'm so short and couldn't see who it was.

Test tube was trying to calm everyone down to now avail, I mean it's it's understandable they'd be freaked out but this was a bit much I have to do something.

I looked around the room as my eyes fell on a small table with some boxes on it, this was my chance,I ran up to the table and climbed up onto it kicking the box off with a loud crash.

"Alright listen up everyone!" I say catching the attention of everyone in the room causing them to fall silent and turn to me giving test tube some space to breathe.

"Everyone needs to cal down right now your all being super fucking immature!" Everyone begins to mumble as I say this but i just ignore it,eventually trophy speaks up.

"You want us to just calm down?! We haven't seen balloon in moths then he just walks down stairs looking like a fucking furry are you searious?!" He says angrily,

I couldn't help but snicker slightly at the fact trophy had just called balloon a furry but eventually I brushed it off and continued to speak.

"Listen I get it's weird,heck! I even freaked out myself when I first saw him! But you guys need to give him and oj some time to explain it's already stressful enough without you lot yelling like lunatics" I respond giving them all a glare of anger.

"Well why didn't oj tell us sooner?!" Pepper chimes in.

"Becuse we knew you'd act like this! So you guys are gonna calm down and your gonna apologise!" I said angrily"plus whoever grabbed his wing better give a personal apology!" I turn and glare at lightbulb and fan,sure I don't know who did it but it had to have been one of them.

They all nod though some if them don't seem to shoot by the idea.

Balloons pov:

Paper and Oj had to leave to go back inside for a while leaving me with my own thoughts witch is never a good idea.

'I mean why do they care now! They let me spend the past six months out in the cold and suddenly when I grow wings they want to be all chummy with me!' I think angrily digging my claws into the skin on my knees.

'They only care now that I'm special I bet if it wasn't for these stupid wings I'd be frozen solid somewhere out in the woods'

As I sit alone I stare off into the distance deep in thought when suddenly a hear a noise.

The sound of rusteling and someone whispering caused me to perk up and turn towards a small bush semi near the tree I was sat by.

This new form must have given me advanced hearing becuse I definitely wouldn't have been able to hear this before, I stared at the bush trying to decipher what the voice was saying when suddenly a large net flew out of the bush wrapping around me.

I immediately panicked and began to try and push the net of to no avail, it was wrapped tight around my wings restraining there movement as my tail flung around. A tall figure stood up out of the bush they were wearing a pair of black glasses and a black mask covering there mouth.

The figure began to speak into a small microphone on his chest,
"We got him he's allot smaller than I imagined but those wings are just as magnificent as you said"

I began to frantically squirm around trying to get out of the net.

"LET ME GO!!"I yelled kicking my feet,the man just scoffed and he walked over grabbing the net by the bottom and picking me up,the figure was tall like really tall maybe it was just because balloon was so small but he was diffidently bigger than Oj,he appeared to be a punching bag of some kind? It was hard to tell what object he was thorough the thick dark clothing.

??? Pov:

I could hear someone yelling from outside the forest by the hotel Oj, I didn't like to go near the hotel so I just glanced aroud the corner of a tree trying to be quiet and see what was going on.

As I looked into the snowy field I saw a tall figure they appeared to be holding something infront of them, whatever it was was moving around and emitting a small glow.

Once I saw what it really was a let out a quiet grasp, it wasn't a something it was a someone! It was someone I recognised, it's balloon! he was tied up in a large net but the most noticeable thing about his was the wings pertrude g of his back and head they were glowing slightly at the bottom as we wiggled and yelled as the figure held him it the air examining him.

Sighing I turned away and back to the forest I mean it wasn't any of my business plus I never liked balloon in the first place! But the more I walked the more guilty I felt, I mean I don't care what happens to him but... then again it would be pretty messed up to let him get kidnapped plus I wanted to understand the whole glowing wing thing.

Spinning around I began to run back towards hotel on where I had seen balloon and that figure, after I arrived I sighed in relief seeming that the figure hadn't left yet, he was now holding onto balloons weird long tail as it flicked around trying to escape his Grasp.

I looked at balloon who seems to be crying as he continued to try and push his way out of the net.

Letting out a sigh I began to creep up behind the figure.

_
_
_

Balloons pov:

As I fought it against the restraints the figure grabbed onto my tail and squeezed it hard causing me to yelp in pain.

"Shut up you little shit! Your gonna alert your orange freind and we don't want that now do we." The figure snapped singing the net slightly.

In my panic I hadn't noticed I'd been crying,there were hot tears rolling down my face and falling to the cold snow floor.I looked around frantically looking for anything that could help me but there was nothing... I was gonna get kidnapped by this crazy guy and there was nothing I could do about it! 'He's probably gonna do a bunch of fucked up tests on me or cut of my wings and tail and use it as a mantle peice over his fire place!'

These thoughts clouded my mind as my eyes blurred with tears,I was so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't noticed the small object creeping up behind the figure until suddenly I was dropped it the floor.

The next few moments were a hit of a blur but someone had hit the figure hard with a large branch, sure the guy was tall and tough but no one could handle a swing to the head like that, the figure collapsed to the floor leaving me laying in shock still wrapped in my prison of rope.

The small object approached me and cut off the net with a pocket knife.as I turned to look up at my rescuer I froze in shock.

TACO?!

yippie another chapter!!!

Things are just gonna get worse for ballon from now on. Who would've though getting cool wings and a tail would have its disadvantages as soon as the word about this gets out people are gonna want his wings on a soike!

Anyways I hope you Locke that chapter i tried to make it as long as I could!

I did this of feathers au balloon as a human just thought I'd put this here as a sorry for no art last chapter 😔