Chapter 9- First practice Session

"Welcome our frontman!"

"We were waiting for you!"

"Are you ready to have some fun?"

"Are you ready to set the stage on fire?"

"Ok let's go!"

Everyone, from Eungyul to Siguk congratulated and welcomed Yichan, to which he gladly skilled and held his arms out, only to be greated with a party of paper balls thrown his direction. Yumin mentally facepallmed herself as she got back to reading her textbooks, ignoring the commotion I front if her- Beakwang band scolding Yichan for being late to their first practice session.

After everyone had finished scolding him, Eungyul being more on the protective side and making sure Gichan hadn't hurt himself whilst scateboarding, Majoo pulled out a price of paper.

"This is our set list, so check through it.
There are four songs, including the encore. We have also hired a designer for our official T shirts. So, shall we begin our official session, frontman?"

"Why, yes manager."

Yumin put down her book, and looked towards the back center of the room where the band was getting ready to perform. She wanted watch how their first session would go, because not only was she genuinely curious but she also knew Yichan wouldn't stop pestering her about how he did, so she needed to have an honest answer ready.

Seabum started with the keyboard, followed by Siguks drums and then the guitars all blending in together, before Gichan started singing. Yumin twirled her pen between her fingers as she continued appreciating and admiring the performance.

The instruments all blended in so well together, and the upbeat, summer vibe melody filled the old band room. Yumin looked over to Yichan and Eungyul. She couldn't help but notice how close they had become in such a short span of time, and she found it so sweet how Eungyul genuinely cared about him so much.

"Majoo, Yumin. How is it?"

"I think it's good. Obviously you still should practice, but it's really good."

Yumin replied, to which Majoo nodes. A satisfied Yichan smilled proudly, turning to the band who all collectively rolled their eyes at his confidence, before everyone exited the room as they had concluded the end of the very first practice session for the Memory Manipulators.

"The final song isn't easy to master in such a short period of time."

"Well then I'll work my bones of then-"

"Then we'll meet you at your funeral."

Hyunyul added, cutting Yichan and Seabum of.

"We should change i-"

"NO! Sekyoung picked that song herself. We absolutely cannot change it."

"Your such an idiot, she wants to totally humiliate you and yet you can't see it."

Siguk harshly said. Yes, it was pretty harsh, but Yichan also needed a reality check. As much as Yumin cherished their friendship and loved his enthusiasm, Sekyoung had shown on multiple occasions that she simply wasn't interested, and now that she wasn't even in the country, everything was going worse. At the thought of how on Earth she was meant to explain her departure to Yichan, she started unnaturally fiddling with the gold locket, catching Hyunyul's attention.

"Hey, you good? You seem a little stressed."

"Huh, me? Yea no I'm fine, don't worry. It's just really hot."