Chapter 1- Just another school day

Yumin parted her ways with Sekyeong as a few students looked at either her or sekyoung's direction. Apart from music, she also loved literature and chose to study it as well, so now she was making her way to her literature class. She was particularly interested in Shakespeare, as she learned and heard he was considered the best writer in England, and also had to study his works in school. That's why, after school, Yumin was planning on visiting the local bookstore to find a book with his plays (she was hoping to find Romeo and Juliet as it's a classic, but honestly she didn't mind a lot which one she would end up buying.)

On her way, she passed the art class, and she noticed Choeng- ah, Yumin's other fairly close friend, sitting by herself and completely focused on her art piece. Yumin happily skipped in and tapped Cheong-ah's shoulder, causing the quiet girl to look up and smile.

"Hi cheong-ah" Yumin smilled widely as she waved. She grabbed her notebook and a pen, and started scribbling something down.

What are you painting? It looks really good!

The paper read, and as Cheong ah scanned each word with her eyes, and she, to, started quickly writing on the same notebook.

"It's one of Frieda Khaolo's paintings, it's my favourite one."

Read the book. Bibi nodded as she read it, before flashing Cheong-ah another wide smile. Just as she was about to ask Cheong-ah if she wanted to join Yumin on her trip to the book store after school, the bell rang. Yumin wrote a quick

"sorry, bell rang, I have to go. See you at break!

Yumin made her way her literature lesson, as Cheong-ah continued with her ongoing art work. If you asked Yumin, she thought Cheong ah was arguably the best artist at Seowon. She had seen some of her works before, and they were all masterpieces. Yumin would catch herself gawking at them sometimes, because she knows damm well that it takes a lot to get to that kind of level of detail and precision in ones work.

In a matter of time, Yumin had reached her destination- Room 12.

She walked over to her desk, sitting down and unpacking all her supplies-highlighters, pens, pencil case, annotated notes, everything. She neatly displayed everything on her desk, hanging her bag on the side hook before opening up her notebook, and going through all the content that she had done over the past few weeks.

To be honest, Yumin was a bit of a study-holic. Being number one for so long, she simply wasn't used to familiar, or dropping our of the first place, and she really wanted it to stay that's way. And the only way was studying her ass of.

"Wow, Yumin. Already studying? No wonder your top student." I could never. Anyways, good luck on the exam next week."

Yumin looked beside her, to see one of the students talking to her. She sweetly smiled, thanking her for the words of encouragement, before diverting her focus back onto her labelled and colour coded notes. A few minutes had passed, with the students around her either imitating her and reviewing past content, sleeping, or gossiping about the hottest topics in school- today's being how Ha Yichan, from Beakwang high for boys, had been obviously flirting with Sekyoung at the ice cream Parlour he worked at.

Yumin couldn't help but snicker at what the students were saying.

Her and Yichan knew eachother, in fact they were pretty good friends. Yumin's mother was close with his grandmother, so Yumin had been around their guesthouse thousands of times, and that caused her invulantrily to make friends with the rather energetic boy.

The class started quieting down, and Yumin lifted her head to notice that the teacher had finally arrived. She stood up from her seat.

"Everyone, bow."