Moving on to Sunnier lands.

Kao is inside the helicopter, on a brancard, the masked humthro's are tending to him.

He can hear some of them talk about a controlled fire going on right now, which immediately sends him into shock.

He knows what they mean...

He didn't come into action when he thought that Alfred was in danger... He needs to do better and he needs to do it now!

Fear and hesitation go out the window as adrenaline hits him.

"Sorry, please, don't be startled when I do this!"

Kao sits up and reaches his hand out to the air.

A flash of light fills the inside of the helicopter for a brief moment.

Surrounded by sparkles, a collar with a big bell slowly floathes down on Kao's hand.

Kao immediately puts the collar on, and after he clicked it close, his appearance begins to transform!

A glow surrounds his body as a halo appears around his head, and his wings become larger.

The masked humthro's are stunned by this.

The light around the ram is like a shield, it gently pushes away the humthro's around him. They simply step away as a result.

This is a thing he'd have to do as a last resort.

For him, activating his powers takes a lot of his energy.

The stress that he had was at an abnormal amount, one that his angelic body wasn't able to heal or ease at all.

This heavily affected his ability to use his powers. He really wished he could have done this sooner... He felt guilty about it all along, but knew it couldn't be helped.

The fact that his body calmed down after a delusional, but fun day is the one reason he's able to activate it now.

Kao sighs.

Even if Alfred is saved, when Kao thought that he was in danger, he should have used his powers... Even if he didn't want to potentially hurt the masked humthro's he thought were bad at that time...

Alfred is the priority person... So why does he do it for Jenny now... ? Just because it's merely flames he needs to push away?

"Sorry, I gotta go... Please don't worry 'bout me!"

The ram quickly gives a reassuring smile to everyone.

The door on the side of the helicopter is still slightly open as one of the masked humthro's was observing from there.

Kao jumps out of the door, spreads his wings and flies back to Sunshine Land as fast as he could!

The coasters and tents are visible from afar, meaning he's not too far off.

"Please let me be on time..."

As he nears closer, he can see that the main circus tent has been lit on fire!

"No... No! No!"

Kao increases his speed, flying like a bullet towards the entrance of the tent.

As he flies in, the light around him shines brighter, making the flames go out of the way.

He goes through the flames without trouble, they haven't gone to the middle of the tent yet, where he sees Jenny, lying down and clinging onto Mago.

He immediately gets to them and makes his glowing shield even larger.

This allows Jenny to finally breathe in some fresh air once again.

They gasp.

Kao kneels down to check on Jenny.