Part 3

I had better died. Dying is so much better than living this miserable life. But the court had other reasons to send me to this hell too.

They said I had killed one of my classmates, but she had died in a car crash. They said I had a habit of abusing and killing animals, but I couldn't tell them. Even my lawyer couldn't help me with the rape case my brother had made up for me. They labeled me as an antisocial psychotic. Even the pronunciation is so hard for a girl like me. But I can feel I am turning into one of the people here. Driven into madness. I can sense the final particles of my faith and hope, leaving my spirit. In a couple of days I will be turned into nothing but a mindless crazy wild animal, or anything that they might call me.

I turn a bit to face the iron doors with a small opening which had iron bars and was closed with a flat iron. Even I could smell the iron of blood which must have sourced from someone hitting his head so many times to the walls, causing his skull to break and bleed. I squeeze my eyes to see at least some trespassing from the tiny spaces of that flat iron in front of my cell, but nothing. I get bored but by the time I turn my head away I notice someone pass my cell. I turn back but I can't see anyone. But then yes. I see someone. But when I get a clear vision of who that person was, shivers go trailing up and down my spine.

My brother...