Chapter 33

Chapter 33

.

Nakatulala ako sa papel na naglalaman ng resulta. Tears started to stream down to my rosy cheeks, halo-halo ang nararamdaman ko. I feel happy knowing that I'm carrying his child, yet scared of how he'll react if I break this news to him. I'm also nervous and sad because I don't know what'll I do lalo na kung kailan malapit ko na makamit pangarap ko doon pa ako mabubuntis. But if people ask if if I regret this, I think I'll say I didn't.

"Tangina, Xochiquetzal!" Ate Kisha screamed her frustration out on the too of her lungs. "Kailan kayo umabot sa ganun? Wala sa kontrata niyo yung gumawa ng bata." Ate Kisha ran her hands through her hair, she looked tired, worried, and disappointed.

"Sorry, Ate." I hold my sobbed as I could, but I didn't succeed. Kumawala ang mga hikbi at luhang kanina ko pa pinipigilan. After we left the hospital, she didn't talk to me, ngayon lang sa apartment.

"Kailan pa, Xochiquetzal?!" She yelled. I understand her, she's not just a manager to me, she's also a friend of mine and a big sister.

"S-Sa party." I stuttered, nahihirapan akong magsalita.

Nanlambot siya, napahawak siya sa headrest ng single sofa.

"You sneak out that night, you ditch your curfew to—" she cut her own words and looked at me straight in the eye. "I-I don't wanna judge you agad, tell me why? Bakit, Xochi?" She asked, begging me to tell her the real reason.

"W-We were drugged. I saw Chloe put something on Zak's drink when I got out of the restroom. Uninom ko, but I was shocked when Zak stole it from me and drank the remaining half. Hindi namin sinasadya." I explained, I tried so hard to explain it clearly pero nahirapan ako dahil sa hikbi.

Her eyes softened, but she turned her back on me. "Aalis na muna ako, I don't want to make this big."

Then she opened the door and slowly left. I waited for her to come back but she didn't then it hit me, I was left all alone in our dim apartment. Mahina akong tumayo sa pagkakaupo, pinunasan ko ang basang pisngi ko, and walked towards the kitchen. I took a black tupperware out from the fridge and reheat it, I was sad and wala sa mood, but it's almost dinner. Hindi ko puwedeng pabayaan sarili ko lalo na't may bata sa sinapupunan ko.

Sumubo ako kahit kakaonti, pero ng malasahan ang pagkain ay agad akong naduwal. I immediately ran towards the restroom and vomited. I flashed it and cried my eyes out again, iyak lang ako nang iyak alam kong masama para sa bata pero I can't control it, all my feelings overflow. I felt like I lost another cherished person, I disappointed someone for like I don't know. A thousand times, I did try my best, hindi ko akalain na hahantong pala sa ganto. Pero hindi ako nagsisi na nabuo ang bata sa sinapupunan ko ang pinagsisisihan ko ay 'di ko sinabi kay Ate Kisha. She might've felt betrayed.

"I'm sorry," I whispered, nakaupo ako sa tiles, and I just let my tears stream down.

Lumipas ang ilang minuto ay di pa rin ako tumatayo. Blanking expression ang meron ako, medyo tumigil na rin ang pagtulo ng aking mga luha.

"Ohh my gosh!" A squeal right in front of me made me look up. She immediately placed the plastics she was holding.

She looked at me with those sad and sorry eyes. She immediately helped me get up.

"I'm so sorry, Ate Kisha. I didn't mean to." I apologized, I won't get tired of apologizing to her. I disappointed her, lalo na't malapit na ko sa pangarap ko.

"No, no, no. I'm sorry for leaving you alone. I'm sorry, I was just..." She trailed off and looked away. "Ate won't leave you anymore." She said, I smiled and dozed off to sleep.