Waiting to be a Woman ~ Part 2

Start from the beginning

Just as I was leaving, Aria texted me,

Thursday, a little after 4:00pm, I have an incoming call;

I was so surprised after her first few sentences,

"You have a beautiful, feminine voice, Guinevere."
"Thank you, Dr Novac knows what she's doing. She shaved my adam's apple and shortened my larynx to create a 'warm woman's voice'."

"Have they started you on a hormone treatment yet?" "Not yet, my first office visit will be next week." "Oh, you won't regret it, I'm still living the dream of a fairy tale princess!"
"I just can't believe I'm going to dress stores and buying beautiful women's dresses off the rack."

"I'm so anxious to start this journey," I told her.

"Shortly after starting HRT and blocker, I started having mood swings, I would get irritable and hard to be around, or, so I've heard" giggling.
"Around two months I started getting 'knots', new tissue was growing in my breasts, and it hurt like hell."

"The new tissue was healthy and I loved it, when my boobs started to get bigger."
"The pain, thankfully went away after a couple of weeks."

"It took about 3 months to start noticing softer, clearer skin.

"I love everything about my new body. My pretty clothes are now filled out in the right places."
"I have a bubble bootie, and my boobs are big enough, but not too much." giggling

"About four months into the program, they started 'waste reduction', It was expensive and didn't do all that much."

"I also was ​on ​an emotional​ roller coaster about this time, I cried at everything."

"How about group therapy, have you started yet?" She asked.
"I start tomorrow, Friday. I'm kinda nervous about having to interact in a group setting.

"You'll see, the leaders are so nice. They'll make you feel so comfortable.
"I always got alot out of therapy."
I couldn't wait to call Aria after this conversation, I was so excited.

"All my concerns just melted away... Guinevere is so awesome!"
"She even went over the pain and discomfort levels with each phase and what I can do to prepare for, or lessen them."

Friday, at group therapy, it's kinda cool and kinda awkward at the same time. For some reason, being around other guys who want to become more feminine was kinda cool. But there were also a couple of girls there wanting to become more masculine which, for some reason, I felt wasn't so cool.

I guess this is something I'll have to get more used to and be happy for them.

The next Monday was my first office visit; I talked to Dr Novac. The program was explained and laid-out with a timeline. I started that day with HRT, (hormone replacement therapy) and an anti-androgen (Testosterone blocker).

I'm so excited, looking on Amazon, Shein, and Temu, imagining myself with ​the sexy woman's body. I find myself daydreaming that I'm walking downtown, wearing tight jeans and feminine tops, looking so pretty.

"I'm going to ask for boobs that are C cups,,, or maybe a little larger."

Aria has been so supportive, calling to check on me

Aria has been so supportive, calling to check on me. And we went out a few times for dinner and drinks, I would get an update. She is such a sweetheart.

I keep looking at myself in the mirror thinking maybe I'll look more feminine; but, alas, I don't...

The next Monday, Dr Novac started me on a "simple waste reduction" routine. 'This treatment will not include Laser or Ultrasound fat reduction. However, I shouldn't expect a tiny hourglass figure.'

30 days have passed, I think I'm seeing softer skin, and my hair is looking softer and shinier. I'm starting to ​have emotional ​swings and cry over the dumbest things.

I'm ​also taking supplements to help balance the changing hormones, some help my hair and nails. Some help with this crazy diet that I've been on. 

I'm going to an outside company that does electrolysis (facial hair removal), this is going to be a game changer. It's expensive, and it's painful, but I like the results I'm seeing on my face.

I sort-of made a friend at therapy last week, his/her name is Alyssa. She's 22 years old, so cute, kind of shy and vulnerable. I gave her my number ~ "Call me if you need anything"

The next day Alyssa calls me, her mother is angry and yelling at her, I can hear it in the background."Give me your address, I'll come over"

I get there, and she's in tears, carrying her clothes in a large black trash bag.

"Get in, let's get you out of here."We drive a short way and park, it's raining, and I'm just holding her, for a long time, surprised at how good it feels.

Her mother was drunk and told her to "get out, and don't come back, fuck all this transgender bullshit"

"It's going to be okay," I told her.

"Let's make sure you have your purse, wallet with ID, and your phone?"
"Do you take any meds?" I asked "No, not really"

"Let's make sure you have all your important stuff before we leave"
She finds her wallet with ID inside, then her phone.

"I guess you're staying with me for a couple of days."
Driving home, I'm hoping this doesn't turn into a disaster...

                                                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~