Episode 1: Revelation and Remorse

"Crosshair! Crosshair!"

He thought that perhaps his drugged mind was bringing back Omega's voice. She can't be here. Why should she? He had warned them....

"You must be Omega"

His body went rigid. Ice seeped into his heart, as he realized that- no, no, no. It can't be. It can't be possible...

"What have you done to him?"

That low, fierce growl of the girl. He couldn't- didn't want to- believe it. The Empire got her. After all he went through, she got captured. He was tortured for nothing.

He wanted to scream his agony and helplessness. His thoughts spiraled over the whereabouts of his brothers. If the girl was here, where were they? They could be in the Marauder, going frantic over her whereabouts while she was on a ghost planet. But, what if they were with her when she was taken?

His heart seemed to stop. He didn't want to think ahead.

The girl and Karr talked lowly for a while.

"I want to talk to Nala Se."

"Ironic. You trust the Kaminoan, but not me."

If Crosshair didn't have the risk of being spotted conscious, he may have furrowed his brows. What did the scientist expect from a girl who met her for the first time? Hell, even he hadn't learned to trust her yet.

"I don't know you." Good, at least she doesn't actually know her instead of having a flashback from Kamino, he thought. Strangely, he felt jealousy over the thought that Omega might have known her.

"No?" he could hear her bend on her knees. "You might know me better than you think. We're sisters, Omega."

Even Omega went silent, which confirmed Crosshair's suspicions that she hadn't known of another female clone's existence.

But that meant she was Crosshair's sister too. He felt a mix of emotions; distrust, because he had no idea if what she babbled was true, anger; because that didn't stop her from being any less ferocious, even in Hemlock's absence, fear; that Omega may fall into her trap and give them all her secrets, and one thing that he hadn't felt in quite a while: hope, that she may be their ticket to freedom.

"I asked, what have you done to him?" Omega snarled, finally waking from the trance of shock.

"Nothing damaging", Karr replied, a tinge of disappointment in her voice over the lack of interest from the little clone. Like hell. She could be tortured and have nothing damaging, Crosshair thought.

"Let me talk to him. Please."

"You can see he is unconscious. You can talk once he's awake."

"Can I stay by him?"

She didn't even hesitate to ask. Poor girl. She was his target for as long as he could remember, at the end of Firepuncher rifle's scope, always his subject of taunts and blame, and she still wants to treat him like her long, lost brother.

Karr paused. "I suppose so. However, I wish to talk to you, Omega, and I'll be very clear. Doctor Hemlock wishes to utilize you for a grand project, on the Emperor's orders. Comply, be a good girl, and you shall be treated nicely. Disobey, and Nala Se and CT-9904 shall pay the price."

He could feel her go rigid. "Don't you dare touch him! It's not his fault!"

"We'll be left with no choice! We're ready to give all it takes to give quality results. I'll leave you to ponder over your choices."

Footsteps followed, and he assumed the figure leaning over him was Omega.

He slowly opened his eyes. Omega was looking around, so he had a chance to snoop to see that the room was deserted-save him and Omega.