He looks into your shiny eyes, and you watch as he misters some weird, uncomfortable looking face.

Was he supposed to be sad rn?

"Please, be my lady, promise me your hand once we are old enough!" He says, grabbing your hand and getting on his knees. Your chest sank, and you felt your feet turn to stone.

W-What?..

"Dio..." You say quietly, looking through his deceitful, sunshine orbs. "Even if i believed your nonsense, I wouldn't marry you ever! Not to mention, we are twelve, good sir! I will refuse to make such stupid decisions with such a young mind," You yank your hand away and run to erina, pushing the boys away before leaving.

You both walked away. You could just feel Dio's eyes burning into you. You glance back and see him standing there rigid and intimidating.

Hurrying to your last class, it feels like it runs by in seconds. Your mind only focused on Dio. That bastard is crazy if he thinks I'll marry him. You can't help but wonder though if he really was lying or if maybe there was a hint of truth to his words.

You get ready to leave school, packing up your bag and leaving to the carriage that was awaiting for you and the one person you didn't wish to talk to right now.

Dio watched you closely as you neared,not muttering a word. You step into the carriage, and he follows after. The ride felt like hours as you tried to avoid any rye contact. A throaty grumble snaps you from your mind.

"I know about your little crush on Jojo,"

You stiffen.

"After that stunt you pulled with me today at school, I was almost tempted to go tell the entire school." You look to him with a pleading gaze.

"You wouldn't dare..."

"No, I would. I probably will, too... hmm.." he hums, looking out the window. "Though if that isn't what you want... maybe we could work out a deal~" he purrs, watching you with his peripherals.

You hiss a bit under clenched teeth. "What possibly could you want..." He moves in his seat and leans close to you. Your faces only inches apart.

"A kiss from a beauty such as you," he says, his breath tickling your cheeks.

"Not in any chance in hell!"

He rolls his eyes. "Well then, maybe I'll tell Jojo as well what you think about him. I'm sure he wouldn't want to talk to you ever again if he finds out about your attraction to him. How awkward."

You frown and look down at your lap, contemplating the dilemma. "Fine!" You hiss and look to him. He smirks, and without any hesitation, he leans in, harshly pushing his lips against yours. You clench your hands into a tight ball and attempt to kiss back, though you don't quite know much about kissing.

He pulled away from your soft lips, a sly look on his face. "Oh, how devastating it must be that your first kiss was to I, Dio... although you will learn to accept me. Sooner or later."

Your eyes glossed up, staring out the window in silence as he basked in your shame. You finally get home and rush inside, locking yourself in your room and flopping emotionally onto your silk covered bed. You didn't know what to do. How to feel. You couldn't tell Jojo, for it would be the worst to have him know how you felt, to have him admit he only sees you as a friend. As a sister. But as you hated Dio with a burning passion, part of you couldn't help but imagine sometimes what things could be like if you were together.

You wipe away the hot tears on your cheeks and grab a book off your side table, forcing yourself to lose your own thoughts by indulging in that of mystery novels.

A few days had passed by, and Jojo was feeling far better now. However, he hasn't once seen you since recovering. It made him grow concerned when he discovered from your father that you had locked yourself away in your room, refusing to leave and having maids bring your food up to you.

Jojo sat at a small table, reading an encyclopaedia. Although the words weren't really rendering in his brain as all he thought about was you. He sighed, closing the book and shutting his eyes, veins pulsing on his head.

"Nervous, are we, Jojo?" A grossly familiar voice charms the quiet corridor.

"Not right now, Dio... please... I'm not in the mood for your nonsense," the blue haired male hums in annoyance as he stands.

"Worried about (Y/N)?" Dio clicked his tongue. "Do you wish to know why she has locked herself away?" The curling smirk evident on his tone.

Jojo turns sharply to face his adopted brothers snarky face. "What did you do?!" He growled.

"Calm your panties, Jojo. I didn't do anything. She kissed me willingly, " he purrs, toxicity dripping from his mouth like a drooling dog, lapping up that fire in Jojos' eyes.

"YOU KISSED HER?!" Jojo hissed, stepping forward.

"I told you!" Dio spat."She kissed me, and she loved it so much she locked herself away to hide it from you," the blonde's pasty lips curled into a smirk, watching Jonathan's fist ball and his eyebrows furrow.

Before Dio could even react, Jojo threw his hand against his face, jerking his head to the side from impact. He was stunned for a second before hastily grabbing Jojo's hand and twisting him around, grabbing his other arm and slamming him against the wall.

"Don't you ever touch me again..." he hissed, tightening his grip on the boys' wrists. Jojo squirms, a gash of blood trickling from his brow from being pushed on the wall.

Dio huffed and let him go before walking off to his own room, leaving the blue haired boy breathless and glaring as he rubbed his wrists.

As a day or two passed by, Jonathan only grew more concerned as he hadn't seen you around. You were locked away in your room. The corridors felt cold and lonely as he pondered on why you hadn't even left to eat. He resorted to bringing food up to your room door every night and morning, but he didn't have any indicating that you had even eaten it other than your plates being gone.

Jojo sits in dark thoughts, sweat droplets coating the small cut on his forehead from Dio, but they were cut short by the sound of a carriage outside and one of the room doors being opened. The blue haired boy jumped up, his ears perked as he stared up at the stairs, hoping you had finally come out. He heard the soft mumbling of your father's voice and then...

"Yes, dad... I know... I'll miss you so much..." Jojo almost teleported up the staircase with how fast he sprinted.
"(Y/N)?"
He stopped at the end of the hallway and stared at you, breath gone cold.

Your hair seemed lazily combed after being messy and unwashed, your eyes sunken in, and swollen at the same time. Even the clothes you wore looked distressed, a sad brown colour that had been very clearly thrown on carelessly. A few bags lay idle beside you and full, almost puffing up with how much was stuffed inside it.

You stayed silent as you stared back at Johnathan. The blue-eyed boy wasted no more time questioning your appearance and ran to you for a tight hug.

You were startled but slowly wrapped your arms around him.

"Where are you going?..." the boy mumbled.

"You didn't know?...I'm leaving to live with my mother... " Your voice felt crumbly in the back of your throat as you hushed those words to the boy you grew up with. The boy you were sure was the only person to get how you felt.

"I... I mist go, Jonathan... goodbye," you say, letting go and walking down to the exit with your father.

Jojo sat, eyes wide and body stiff... you used his full name... the last time he heard you call him, that was the first time you two met as kids.

Somehow, even though it was his name, it made his heart sting with a feeling he's never felt too often.

He watched as you left and got into the carriage with a Slim, tall, and quite unhealthy looking woman. A woman he could only assume was your mother.

You watched the Joestar mansion get smaller out the window as you sat, fearful in the carriage with the woman you couldn't stand.