I Love You Always, And In All Ways

_________

No copy of this story should be posted in any other site without the author's permission and authorization or without giving proper credit. The author does not take any ownership of the songs used in this novel. Story belongs to Mizuelle of Wattpad. Do not copy.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Practice respect by not bringing the names/lines of other characters from other authors in this story. Also, please do not comment the names and lines of my characters in the stories of other authors.

Do not engage in any fight. If you do not agree with someone, please have a kind discussion. Any rude and hostile behavior will lead to being muted.

_____

PRONUNCIATION

DESTINY ALODIA SANTIAGO
(DES-TI-NI  A-LO-JA  SAN-TYA-GO)

SULLIVAN EVE RIVAS
(SU-LI-VAN  IV  RI-VAS)

currently:
SOON

✰៹⭒𝅄 ⁎★ Hello! Before you proceed, take note that I wrote this for fun; there are no excuses for the bad writing but rest assured I do try my best to improve. You can always drop the book if this isn't your cup of tea. I'll understand and thank you for checking this out!

mizuella

disclaimer

The views and opinions expressed in this story are those of the characters and do not necessarily reflect the author's views and opinions.

warning

This might contain strong languages and explicit situations. Reader discretion is advised. Trigger warnings may be included as this story will tackle about the mental health of the character.

All my love,
Mizu ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹