001. Vlog

🪐💫🌌∞ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
Vlog
333
irl

"JJ, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" JJ's little brother was starting his first year of high school, and he didn't want to be late

"JJ, WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!" JJ's little brother was starting his first year of high school, and he didn't want to be late. She didn't want to be there at all.

"Jesus Matthew I'll be down in a sec!" She shouted. She stilled hadn't picked out a top to wear with her shorts. Her phone buzzed lightly on her desk. She picked it up, and looked at the notification.

Sexiest ppl alive
(Jade - Jessie j
Brianna - Brian
Cooper - pooper scooper
ally - alley cat)

alley cat
Guys I don't want to go
to school

Brian
Just see it as an excuse to look
cute

Jessie j
No one looks cute
on the first day of school
it's just a fact 😔🙏

pooper scooper
Watch I'm gonna pull
up in a chicken costume and
a pair of cowboy boots

alley cat
Now that's cute

Jessie j
I can't believe we're seniors

Brian
Ikr we were literally frosh
2 weeks ago

alley cat
I'm so glad we're all in 6th hour together

pooper scooper
Testing out of Mr. Neils class was
my proudest moment

Jessie j
AP CHEM IS FOR US GENIUSES
WE UP 🗣️💯🥶💪🙏

alley cat
Let's go gang 🗣️

Brian
Only some of us r geniuses 🥰

pooper scooper
Someone @ me??

Brain
Yes! 🤞

Jessie j
Yes

alley cat
Yes

pooper scooper
Blocked. All of you.

Jessie j
We love you!
See you guys at school 🫶

alley cat
See you JJ 🩷

...

"I'm in 6th peirod with Ally and Anna!" Jade said to the vlog. The class was bustling with voices. Jade turned the camera to face her friends who smiled and waved. "We're doing group ice breakers." Brianna said showing off her cards.

There were a few other people in their group, but they opted out of being filmed, so it was just their voices. "Mr. Franklin do you want to be in my vlog?" JJ asked with a smile. The teacher wandered over to her and peered at the camera over her shoulder, "hi vlog I'm Mr. Franklin!" He waved.

JJ laughed softly. "Do you want to tell them anything?" She asked, moving the camera to get a better view. "Subscribe to Jade Bailey!" He shouted, making her group errupt into laughter. "Thanks Mr. Franklin!" She smiled.

Her school was very open when it came to her vlogging. She really appreciated the support from her teachers and peers. "Jade Andrea pushed me into my locker this morning." Ally said, stealing the camera from her friend. "Bro that's not true, you tripped." Jade laughed.

"Show Cooper!" Bri cackled. Cooper had been put in another group, and had been snapping them about how boring it was without them. She gave the girls a side glance, and made sure Mr. Franklin wasn't looking before flipping them off which made them laugh again.

The classes were all fun because it was only the first day. "I'm gonna give them a haul of everything we got for APUSH and AP lang." ally said, setting the camera down.

"First in apush, we got a binder, 3 books, a 4 subject notebook, and our own pack of note cards." She said, showing each thing off. "Then in AP lang, we got our first book, tabs, a notebook, and sharpie pens." She showed off those things too.

She turned the camera back to Jade, who just smiled. "Oh! I have practice today so stay tuned for that, but we're going to get our text books now so I'll see you later!" Jade said, picking up her camera and shutting it off.

...

"I'm mic'd up right now, so this should be fun." Jade laughed, dapping up one of her teammates.  "Mine!" she called, digging up a down ball. Jade had been playing volleyball since she was 11 and has loved it ever since. She was a libero, and never failed to get a touch on the ball even if it was bad.

she mostly just filmed practices to watch on her own time, but she thought she'd feature some playing in her first day of school vlog. Her favorite Rhianna song was playing through the large speaker, and she sang and danced along.

after awhile she took a break and got some water. "Say hi to the vlog coach!" JJ's coach turned around and waved at her camera. JJ turned the camera to face her again. "I have to go finish up practice, but I'll see you afterwards."

...

Practice ended at 7:30, which gave her time to grab dinner, and go to Ally's house for about an hour. They hung out after school every day, it was basically a ritual they shared.

Her and Ally sat on the couch watching gossip girl, and JJ edited her vlog. After she was done, she uploaded it, and got unready for bed.

"So if you could choose one celebrity our age, who would you date?" Ally asked. They were laying in her bed, with all lights but her LED strips off.

"I don't know. Maybe like Brady Noon?" She said. Ally giggled. "His twin is cute." Ally said, hiding her face in her hands. "They look exactly the same." JJ laughed.

"Yeah yeah, to me Conner is cuter." Ally said, laying down on her back.

"Sure, sure."

HARPS—
This is mainly vlog stuff
Next chapter is A LOT of texting
And kinda a switch in povs 😇

MAROON. -Brady NoonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara