Chapter 3: The Rating Game

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 3 of this story and for this chapter the Peerage that is Curtis's group has been chosen by AntunesCintra,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Rias P.O.V

"In the O.R.C. Clubroom where everyone is sitting for the weekend to watch the Rating Game between (Y/N) and Curtis they are looking at a glyph showing a live image to see the two getting ready for battle between the two to see who is strong.....................
Issei: "I'm rooting for (Y/N) in this Rating Game, that Curtis asshole needs to be put in his place thinking he's all high and mighty."
Kiba: "He claims to be related in Rias's family and the power he displayed is no difference from their power, but not even Lord Lucifer recognized him."
Akeno: "He could be lying and also how much egotistical he is. We'll have to see." *giggles*
Rias: "We'll see."

3rd P.O.V

.....................the Rating Game begins with Crowly walking in one direction, Patroklos and Pyrrha walks in one direction, Cristaldo walks with Rico in another, and Raynare with the others fly in another direction. Crowly walks in a building in a ruins cautiously looking around until he dodges gunshots running fast while dodging a fist going his way, he turns around to see two girls.....................
Crowly: "So, you're from Curtis's Peerage huh?"
Yang: "Names Yang Xiao Long, this is Blake Belladonna."
Crowly: "By the looks you must've come from a fighting world."
Blake: "We were Huntresses in training, now alongside Curtis's family. This Rating Game will be his win."
Yang: "Don't take it personally cutie!" *they rush at him*
Crowly: "You're not just facing anybody. I am Crowly, Little Brother of the Valkyries and you will not win!"
.....................at another area with Patroklos and Pyrrha sneaks past rubble to avoid being caught from the opposite team, Pyrrha's eyes widen pushing her brother out of the way from an attack to quickly stand up looking at the attackers.....................
Pyrrha: "Knights of Curtis's peerage I believe?"
Rangiku: "I'm Rangiku Matsumoto."
Retsu: "Retsu Unohona, we are also Soul Reapers. So, you will know how it is to fight us."
Patroklos: "We are the children of Sophitia Alexandra, we trained to fight opponents like you and we will never five up!"
Pyrrha: *points her sword at them* "So be prepared to lose!"
.....................Cristaldo is dodging attacks from two others that ambushed him and Rico, the two being Ruby Rose and Weiss Schnee focusing on Cristaldo while Rico takes cover.....................
Ruby: "Stop moving!"
Cristaldo: "Sorry, no can do. Yoh have to fight faster."
Weiss: "Why you!"
Announcer: "Pawns of the Blackburn Family, retired."
Ruby: *eyes widen* "Oh no, Cana!"
Weiss: "How could Nemu lose?"
.....................at the area the ones that lost are Cana Alberona and Nemu Kurostuchi disappear from the arena with the Raynare and the others being the ones who beat them.....................
Raynare: "They put up a good fight."
Mittelt: "But, not enough for us to handle."
Dohnaseek: "Should we help the others?"
Kalawarna: *hears an explosion* "No. They look like they got it handled, we need to find Curtis and his location to win this."
Raynare: "I agree. Let's go."
.....................back in the clubroom everyone is impressed with how (Y/N)'s peerage is faring in the fight, a transportation circle appears getting their attention with Sir Zechs and Grayfia appearing with two others that Rias recognizes.....................
Rias: "Brother? You came with mother and father?"
Issei: "That's her mother and father?" *looks at her mother with a perverted face* (Wow, smoking hot! I'd love to add that in my Harem.) *feels his cheek getting pulled hard* "Ow, ow, ow!"
Koneko: "Stop drooling you perv."
Rias: "Why are you two here?"
Zeoticus: "We came to confirm Curtis's assumptions of what he has been saying."
Venelana: "He's not my son, I never got pregnant again after Zechs was born. He must've been mistakening because has a power that he thought was similar to ours, but different."
Issei: "Ha, knew he wasn't related to Rias."
Asia: *smiles* "That's good to know."
.....................back in the fight Black gets hit making her crash through a pillar with a heavily injured Yang rushing in to punch, but with the injuries she punches slow with Crowly easily dodges those punches with exhausted grunts coming from Yang. He grabs her wrist to throw her at Blake for the two to crash into each other giving Crowly to charge the runes to deliver a strong attack.....................
Crowly: "This is my power as the little brother of the Valkyries!"
.....................he slams his fists on the ground causing thunder to go along the ground breaking it heading towards them which hits them with their screams heard until they disappeared. Pyrrha and Patroklos rushes in to deliver their strikes defeating the other two as they disappeared signaling their defeat, Cristaldo blocks Ruby's attack to throw her in the air with Rico shooting flames at her direction exploding with Cristaldo delivering a strong strike to Weiss easily defeating her as well, back at the hideout where (Y/N) is with the rest of his peerage Ruby gets the word of what happened.....................
Ruby: "More of Curtis's peerage has been beaten."
Aqua: "All that's left is his Bishops, Queen, and himself."
Kuroka: "With this he has no choice but to reveal himself."
.....................a big explosion of magic is seen in the distance with (Y/N) slowly turning his head in the direction with a smirk on his face.....................
(Y/N): "He already has."
.....................at another area, Curtis is seen walking out with his Bishops Zora and Lora along with his Queen Latia Astaroth. (Y/N) appears after flying to his location to land on the ground with Aqua and Ruby along with Kuroka landing on a pillar to sit on it.....................
(Y/N): "Looks like it's all going downhill for you Curtis."
Curtis: "With the strongest that I have I didn't expect to lose this bad, but sometimes you have to handle things yourself with the rest I got."
(Y/N): "Down to us. Now how *opens his right hand with a fireball forming with thunder coating his arm* about we take this final part of the fight *opens his left hand with thunder coating his arm* interesting?"

(A/N: Battle Music starts here.)

.....................he launches a fireball with thunder around it, but Zora make a barrier blocking it with grunts heard, Latia flies in the air with Kuroka following for those two to fight leaving the rest to start the fight, Curtis launches an attack of his own only for Aqua to make a water bubble to make the attack go over them leading to another area causing an explosion for (Y/N) to retaliate shooting another fireball with lightning around it which is blocked again by a shield, but a snap from (Y/N)'s fingers makes a thunderbolt to move hitting Lora in the back with a grunt in pain heard from her, Curtis increases the power of his power launching it at them with (Y/N) using his Phoenix Wings like a shield to block it with Ruby's help. A purple mist is seen around everyone which started weakening Curtis, Zora, and Lora.....................
Curtis: "Wh-What is this?"
Kuroka: "Oh, that would be me. *they looks at her* It's a must spell that I know and it only works on anyone I oppose leaving you and those two vulnerable."
Curtis: "You bitch! No choice. Zora, Lora use your magic to make me-"
.....................they get hit by spears of light to disappear from the fight with Kuroka and the others being the ones who attacked with a thumbs up from (Y/N). Curtis gets angry to release his demonic power yelling in the air charging his power for a strong attack.....................
(Y/N): "Going all in for a final attack, huh? My turn."
.....................he raises his arm in the air with an open hand with thunder and lightning heading to his hand while he releases his Phoenix Wings with thunder coursing through one and lightning on the other while he charges his power. Curtis moves his hands close to each other to charge an attack with flames appearing around (Y/N) with both thunder and lightning around his body. Curtis launches the attack leading to Aqua to make a bigger water shield around them holding the attack back with Ruby giving her to (Y/N) to make him stronger with a smile on his face looking at Curtis.....................
(Y/N): "It's over Curtis Blackburn!"
.....................he moves his hand forward to shoot a fire blast with thunder and lighting around it with Aqua dispersing the shield for the two attacks to collide. Curtis focuses more on his power to make it strong, but (Y/N) just keeps it going at his pace not increasing his power with the attacks colliding for some time until Curtis grunts in pain with his vision blurry dropping his arms leaving him in the open with (Y/N)'s attack heading his way engulfing him until he disappears in defeat. (A/N: End the music here.) (Y/N) stops the attack with a smile on his face knowing he has won.....................
Announcer: "Curtis Blackburn has retired, (Y/N) Paimon wins!"
.....................back at the club room they see what happened with Issei jumping up happy. "
Issei: "Ha! I knew he could do it.....................
Kiba: "The combination of Phoenix Fire, Thunder, and Lightning together gives off a strong attack. Curtis's power is strong, but couldn't go against that."
Rias: "Looks like Grayfia is right, he is the strongest devil of our generation."
????: "They both are."
.....................they looks to see a guy standing there which alarms them of this mysterious stranger who just randomly appeared without anyone knowing.....................
Rias: "Who are you? How did you get in?"
Sir Zechs: "Identify yourself."
Nilson: "My name is Nilson, I'm here to tell you all about something. It's not the one from the Paimon Family, but the one with the last name Blackburn."
Sir Zechs: "What about him?"
Nilson: "Curtis possesses a strong destructive power, but it's very ancient that almost destroyed the Underworld and he can't even control it. It's an ancient among devils."
Sir Zechs: "A power that nearly destroyed the Underworld? That seems familiar."
Nilson: "The power is also related to a being, and that exact being is Hajun, the Berserker Demon of the Underworld."
.....................Sir Zechs's eyes widen in shock hearing about the origin of the power with Rias looking at him surprised from what he heard."
Sir Zechs: "I know that legend."

To be continued.....................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)