The Thief

"THE'RE HE IS!!! DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!!!" 

A guard screamed as he pointed at the intruder. who quickly made a turn at the corner. The thief make his way to the nearest wall where he had prepared a way to escape. As he ran, some guards manage to block his path and swung their sword at him. but to their surprise, The intruder block their sword not with a blade or staff, but rather with a.... Frying pan? Before the intruder dodge and move away. The last thing they ever saw before getting knocked out is a flat surface of steel to their face.

The intruder jumped through the railing and use land on his knees, few floors beneath, hidden among the bushes. 

"WHERE IS HE?" 

He heard one of the guard demand 

"He jumped. Find him!!!" The other said. 

The intruder waited for a moment until he didn't hear anything else. He jumped out and make his way toward the wall, unnoticed. With a hidden rope, he climbs up the wall and jump over, disappear into the night.

________________________________________________________________________________

A young girl walking down the town street, hood over her head. She enter one of the store. 

"Shi-zu san. Good morning." She greeted. 

"Ah, Hanoka-chan. You're back." An old man greeted her back with a smile. 

"I'm back. I believe this is yours." Hanoka said as she hand him a pouch. 

Shizu open the pouch and gasp at the sight. 

"I heard Kum-ji's officers confiscated those from you because you can't pay the rent right? I'm sorry I can't take back the moneys." Hanoka bow to him. 

"What? Nonono, no....why are you apologizing? This is pleanty. I never thought I'd be able to see my father's heirloom again." The old man said, holding back tears. 

"I see..." Hanoka said.

"Thank you Hanoka-chan, as always." Shizu said grabbing her by the shoulders.

"Your welcome." Hanoka said. 

She's about to turn to leave when she remember something.

"Uh, Shizu san?"

"Yes, what is it Hanoka-chan?"

"Can I buy a soap and shampoo?"

The old man suddenly beamed.

"OF COURSE!!!! CHOOSE AS MANY AS YOU LIKED!!!"

Hanoka suddenly sweat.

"No need, I'll just take your cheapest stocks."

"Oh, none sense...."

All of sudden, Hanoka is already holding a box full of sample of each soap and shampoos variant available on the shop as well as some other hair care product....

"WHAT THE HECK!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH!!!"

"Nonesense... Hanoka-chan, you already give me back my father's legacy. Just think of it as my thanks to you."

Hanoka froze agaped at the old man declaration. She end up bowing in gratitude and walk out of the shop, feeling guilty.

"Well... At least this could last me a lifetime...." Hanoka mumbled, comforting yourself.

Surely the calligraphy tool she brought back to Shizu san isn't worth that much.... right?

"HANOKA-CHAN!!!" she heard someone called her.