Chapter 1 | The Boy, The Girl, and The Talking Cat?!

*just a quick Authors note, Hi guys! Just refer to me as Mistori please. Also, in case you forgot, this is a MHA x Fairy Tail crossover story. I'm using my Fairy Tail OC and yes there will be some romance with her...probably Izuku...OK, that's all! Enjoy the story!*

~Eimi's POV~

Eimi Groaned, her head spinning. She flipped on to her stomach, trying to discern her surroundings. Her back ached, now even more wounded than before. Eimi spotted Cath, her Feline friend laying on the ground. She crawled to Catherine, sitting up onto her knees as she held onto the exceed carefully. Thankfully it seemed that Catherine wasn't too injured, just some scrapes and bruises at most.

Eimi stood up, now determined to find some help. She managed to stand, but almost fell back down as a pain shot through her legs, "perhaps something broke." She groaned, leaning on a nearby wall to walk. Eimi reached the end of whatever strange tunnel she was in, only to be met face to face with a boy. He had green messy hair that matched his tired eyes. He looked to be about her age, and definitely scrawny.

~Izuku Midoriya's POV just a few minutes before~

Izuku sulked as he walked home, not only was Kacchan meaner than usual, but he also wasn't able to see the hero fight he had passed just minutes earlier. Izuku grumbled to himself, but that solitary moment was quickly gone when he heard a loud crash beside him.

It was an Alleyway...there was a small amount of smoke, mostly dust coming from inside it. Izuku gulped...looking around in the hopes of some heroes. "What if it's a villain!" He thought to himself, feeling his body begin to sweat from nerves. "On the other hand...what if somebody is hurt..."

Izuku stood there...frozen. He had made up his mind to go investigate, but before he could even lift his foot from the ground, he saw a figure emerging. He stared at the figure as it became clearer..."A girl!!" He thought to himself. He felt his cheeks flare up, his social inexperience becoming evident. Izuku's composure was quickly fixed when he saw the state of the girl.

Blood trickled from her face, leaving drops on her clothes and the ground below her. She was limping, and had cuts and bruises everywhere. He took notice of the plush-like cat in her arms as well. It seemed tattered, but lifeless, causing him to believe it to be just a toy. The girl began to fall, obviously unable to stand on her own. Izuku rushed to catch her, barely managing to hold up her weight with his noodle arms.

"Oh my GOD! What happened?! We need to get you to a hospital ASAP!" Izuku said, Helping her to stand as he walked her to the nearest hospital. As they walked, he noticed the wound on her back, it looked like a bullet wound but not quite as bad. He began to urge the girl to push on and speed up just a bit.

Izuku and her managed to reach the hospital quickly, and he helped her inside. The nurses saw the girl leaning on him and began to rush around him. They brought a bed for her and laid her down on it. They then left to take care of her wounds and run a few tests. Izuku was left standing in the middle of the Hospital lobby holding the girls 'plush cat'.

He slunk to the waiting room, plopping down onto a chair among the other nervous occupants. Some in tears, others angry or even fidgety. The atmosphere was getting to Izuku as he pondered what might have happened to the girl he just met. He took some deep breaths, hoping to calm down some. In his new calmer state of mind, he remembered his mother and went to message her.

'Mom, Please don't worry, I promise I'm safe. I had something that I needed to do last minute so I'll probably be home late. I'll message you when I'm on my way home.'

He sighed, laying his phone on his lap after hitting send. He knew how worried his mom would become if he hadn't messaged any sooner. Izuku stared at the buzzing florescent, not caring about the damage he could do to his eyes at this point. In the end he decided to close his eyes, the harsh light being blocked out.