Clayman: You would do something so cowardly?

Rimuru: Cowardly?

Clayman: Did you tamper with Mjurran's corpse and place an evil spirit in it?

Rimuru: Yeah, I didn't expect you to believe anything I said. *lift's hand* So...Look at this.

{Shows Yamza's death}

Clayman: I-Impossible!

{Then Proceeds to show the talk between Footman & Tear}

Rimuru: (As "He" Said? Sounds like there's someone else working behind Clayman.)

Ciel: It can be surmised that all of this is connected.

Rimuru: (So Whoever worked behind the scenes to get me to fight Hinata was also controlling Clayman.) *Stops the Video*

This is what you call "proof," Clayman.

Clayman: Th-This is all hogwash! How dare you use images you made with magic as a bluff?! Don't waste our time with such low-level tricks, Slime!

Rimuru: It's no bluff, you moron! Your army's been wiped out... and you'll be next.

Clayman: E-Everyone, do not be deceived! This slime excels at bluffing and trickery! He released Veldora's seal and destroyed Falmuth's army, and he's merely trying to pass that off as a show of his own strength!

It is preposterous that a weaking like this should call himself a Demon Lord!

Dagruel: Hey Clayman!

Clayman: Eh?!

Dagruel: You said this Rimuru conspired with Carrion to instigate Falmuth's army. Assuming it's true that Veldora is back, why would he need to take such roundabout measures?

Razel: (Nice question Dagruel)

Clayman: W-Well, because... V-Very well. I shall explain. This lowly slime who knows nothing about anything was fortunate enough to obtain the Demon Lord Seed!

Then, in his arrogance, he sought to find the truth about it in the human world. And then he selfishly started a war with the humans and used Veldora, who had been sealed, to slaughter them all! If we allow one such as him to go free, our own reputation as Demon Lords will be tarnished!

Purge him! Yes! I believe it is necessary to purge him! *slam's hand on table* What say you?!

Rimuru: Like I said, show us the proof. All you're telling us is what you wish would happen. I told you, You're not going to convince anyone that way.

Clayman: Do not mock me, slime borrowing the Evil Dragon's authority! It's unthinkable that one such as you could become a Demon Lord!

Rimuru: Ah I'm done. When did I say I was ever a Slime?

Clayman: What?

"Everyone get's surprised"

Razel: (Well I guess it's time)

Rimuru: You can keep Rambling on & on about how you saw me do this or that. But it doesn't matter to me the truth is you will die today for what you did *Destroys the table*

Clayman: E-Everyone! Will we allow him to get away with such violence?! It's an insult to all of us Demon Lords! Do you not agree that we should all punish him?!

Rimuru: *Kicks a chair to him* I told you before Clayman you will die. So I suggest you stop rambling & For the record Mind control wouldn't work on me.

Guy: No. In the interest of impartiality for everyone here, it is only acceptable to speak with your own words.

Clayman: B-But, Guy, he has insulted us Demon lo-