SAGA VII - SERENDIPTIY 🔞

Start from the beginning

"Stop this Eren!"

"Is that so?" He breathed.
"Whyn't you make a deal. I will answer your questions except one and in return you let me touch you the way I want"

You were again furious and disgusted at his words, the way he expected you to give your body for his answers.
"In your dreams pervert!" You smashed your head against him and he groaned a little in pain.

"Woah! That was unexpected" He exclaimed still gripping you over him.
"You know the more you resist the more I will desire to fuck you" He looked into your eyes while his hand traveled to your hips, gripping the tightly and circulating his fingertips over.

"Stop this shit!" You again tried to struggle and activate your defensive powers but this time Eren he was too strong and he pushed you to the region beside him on the bed and covered you by clashing you against the bed. He was on top of you.

"Stop what?!" He shouted.
"From claiming what's mine?!"

You looked at him with wide eyes.
"Who the hell said I am yours?!" You shouted back with the same temper.

"You are supposed to be mine in every fucking timeline" His hands chained your wrists and his thighs traveled between your legs feeling the wetness he caused.
"You are supposed to fall in love with me in every fucking timeline"

"What the heck do you mean?" Your voice was now soft, still processing what ridiculous he was speaking right now.

He chewed his bottom epidermis comprehending that he shouldn't have shouted like that now but he couldn't help but feel angry and now tell you the truth.

His voice became calm.
"Without my interruption, You are supposed to fall in love with the Eren of this timeline but the fact that you lose your mother as well as the throne made you depressed enough to cut out connections from everyone, and then one day on a mission you died"
He became weak and trembling remembering how many times he had seen you dying in his arms.
"It was hard for me to lose you every time" Tears rolled down his cheeks.
"I am stuck in this, I have to be reborn and do this shit again and again. See you dying, see everything happen again in the cycle however, I tried to escape my dimension to travel back to his one, just for you. To save you."

Your face softened and you started to feel his pain in your heart. For a moment you even forgot to doubt and trust his words like a child.

"And here you are, changing everything"

His tears fell over your cheeks, tracing your skin and flowing without any specific direction, as if you were feeling his pain.

You pulled him closer to you and hugged him tightly to calm his tears down. Eren was startled before he hugged back.
"You trust me?"

You hummed at his response.

"Why?"
"What if I become just like your father and mother?"

You hesitated a bit before answering his question.
"I don't have a reason"
"I just trust you"
"Naturally"

·:*¨༺ ♱✮♱ ༻¨*:·

"The scouts have returned, Your Highness" The maid announced in your study room where you were observing the biased funding against the poor.

"I see" The crackles of pages traced around the aura as the scribbling of pen followed.
"Have you seen the green-eyed guy who arrived with me yesterday?"

"No, Your Highness" the maid remained bowing. It was obvious that you were successful in bringing fear into the pulses of the residents of the palace.

Ever since you woke up, you hadn't seen him. Well at night you and he slept beside each other, not to forget into each other's arms, holding tightly. Even a thought of it made you blush right now.

"Alright, prepare a burial place for my mother and throw away the body of the late king" You scoffed as your eyes searched the paper.
"You are dismissed"

Sunlight escaped through the curtains and you turned beside your seat to draw the curtains open wide only to disclose the scouts standing in order, waiting for your arrival

You could see Levi and Erwin there, who had a stunned face.

"Probably he got the information" You stood up and placed your gown in the right way. You strumbled a bit while setting your dress right in place and could feel the suffocation caused by your corset.
"Looks like I have to change the dress code for women"
Your heels stepped over the hallway and you proceeded towards the ground.

The bright sunlight hit your face as you concealed your eyes from the sudden exposure with the help of your palm shadow.

You could see Erwin and Levi proceeding towards you.

"Y/n" Erwin spoke out in concern.

"Your Highness" You corrected him "I am the queen now"

"Oh yeah sure" Erwin cleared his throat.
"Do I have the honor to ask Your Highness what actually happened?"

A soft smile appeared on your face.
"Sure, why not talk over"

While sipping through the hot cup of tea, you explained everything to Levi and Erwin, except the truth about Eren. They both really appreciated the change.

Throughout the discussion, Levi remained focused on his tea and hearing rather than speaking and he spoke no words.

"I understand it must have been hard do you" Erwin sipped his tea.
"But Historia would make a better dupe of the queen. You are merely spreading terror among people which could cause them to upthrow you"

Your legs stood up and your body's weight shifted over your feet hearing Erwin's words. No doubt, his words were true but there was no way you would give away what you asserted.

"The meeting is disregarded" You revolved to walk away.
While you walked, you could hear Levi calling your name but you ignored him.

"Even if I use the wrong methods, there's no way I am giving up on the throne"

"It's all mine now"