SAGA II - APPREHENSION

"You don't find love,
Love finds you"

After your conversation with Eren, you bid your farewell to him and marched to Wall Sina. It was an order from Erwin to reach the wall before the sun rose and you were already too late since the others had already left.
The idea of spending more time with him never left. You wanted to be more with him as he unknowingly became your comfort zone.

Well, I forgot his name again. You noticed as you paraded.

You rode your horse in the midst of a dark forest as a brave living. Nothing could ever have scared you more than the idea of losing your mother in this world hence despite what lurks within the darkness you continued riding further.

Unexpectedly, strange sounds of walking and someone following you reached your ears. Your sight shifted to the source of sound while your epidermis aroused to be more self-aware.

"Show me before I catch you, or else I will not be merciful" You announced proudly, and the person lurking was unaffected by it.

You got off the horse and walked towards the origin. You checked the nearby location and the origin, but no creature could be found. You doubted your vision as your senses said otherwise.

Suddenly, a pair of hands clasped upon your waist.

"Such a waste, you don't recognize me now" The person holding you sighed at your ears causing you goosebumps. You could feel that he was someone older and a lot taller than you.
You tried to struggle against him only to be pushed closer to him.

"Who are you? A pedophile walking around in the dark to find your pray?" You bellowed angrily. The person holding you was one letting go of you. You turned around to look at an approximately six-foot man with long strands of chestnut brown hair tied in a half bun. He had markings over his face. You couldn't notice his features well yet you could tell he was someone you were looking at first time.

 You couldn't notice his features well yet you could tell he was someone you were looking at first time

"Were you always this noisy back then?" He uttered in disappointment.

"Excuse me?" You again bellowed angrily. He was getting on your nerves yet you couldn't use any powers against him no matter how much you tried.

"Well for your answer I am not a pedophile but," He continued gazing at you until he smirked at his next words.
"I can become one for you"

You were all red because of your high tempartment. He chuckled hard at you thinking of you as a cute little panda when he saw your expression. He wanted to pinch that chubby and velvety cheeks of yours.

You wanted to hit him hard in his face but you were smart enough to understand the situation. For someone like him who could block your powers must be very powerful.

"Who sent you here? The Emperor?" Seriousness started to appear on your face.
This was the only possibility you could conclude from this undesirable situation.