Part 2. A weird feeling..

Solar, who had just walked out of parts and services, walked back to the daycare. He softly sighed, now feeling himself calm down.

How did he get that way?

Was this from emotions?

Either way, something was up with him.

But then again.. something about ruin made solar feel safe. He felt so happy with ruin, maybe even comfortable enough to talk.

He was pretty lonely despite having a family, but he was also lonely relationship wise.

Either way, he should probably try to ignore these feelings for now, and focus on the daycare and the paper work that moon never finished.

Solar sighed as he walked through the doors, and sat back down at the security desk. He closed out of the video he was watching before he left with ruin, and got to work on the paper work moon left behind for him to do.

Meanwhile, ruin was now in his own little room somewhere near the daycare. He was still simping as hard as ever, but it did die down.

He softly groaned, realizing how hard he fell for solar.

"Gosh solar.. you know nothing of love, yet here you are stealing my heart." He said softly, his hands covering his face as he laid flat in his bed.

He removed his hands from his face, he then grabbed a picture of solar from off his night stand. He only had it because he wanted to make a plushie of solar. As a gift too him of course.

Ruin sighed, before softly smiling, gluiding a finger lightly down the photo. He held the photo close to his chest. "Oh how I can image our future together!" He happily said.

(Mfer already daydreaming-)

A sudden imagine flashed in ruins head. Him and solar happily on the roof of the plex. They sat up there gladly watching the stars. Ruin snuggling solars arm as they held hands. He was so happy to have solar in his daydream, and this fantasy dream felt so real. He was more than happy. He was grateful to have found solar.

Oh how he loved his dream, letting the thought of the two kissing and cuddling and sharing eachothers thoughts on the sky and solar system fill his mind while he laid in bed with a bright smile.

But for the entire time ruins in his room, is also how long solar will be in the daycare, and ruins just day dreaming. So let's go back to solar!

Who was now fixing a light for sun and moons room. Yeah, they broke a light by throwing a ball. Now solar was fixing it and growling. He was so annoyed now. Moon was told by solar to go get unbreakable lights in case this happened again and he was feeling too lazy to fix the light next time.

But then he heard sun call out softly to solar. "Solar? You there?" Solar softly sighed turning to sun. "What is it?"

He looked at sun who was now leaning against the rail to the entrench of the room.

"Just checking up on you. You've been in here for a bit so uh-" solar finished fixing the light, getting down from the latter he was on.

"Hmm, well I'm finished now." The light turned on and he softly hummed.

"Im going back to the desk. Don't break anything in your room please." Solar said sternly, before climbing down the ladder. He walking passed sun, jumping into the ballpit.