Chapter 17

''Wow, you sure have quite the transformation.'' Hazel pointed out.

''What? All I did was changed my hair?''

''No you clearly cleaned up your greasy looking skin, it looks clearer and smoother, plus glossy. You never properly tamed it because it was all over the place because I can tell you cut your hair. You look more awake than you were.''

''Were you stalking me or something?''

''Oh no. I can tell by how I first look at people I've seen for the first time.'' Hazel explained.

''I guess I can understand from a future model or something? Never mind, let's finish this.''

''Gladly will. The school reputation is on stakes!'' Hazel threw out her choice while Levi done the same.

Out came his Bulbasaur right off the bat surprising those who knew Bulbasaur being his starter was already the first Pokemon used which might have shown weakness that he chose to use his starter first.

Meanwhile Hazel letting out her first Pokemon at the same time didn't register the possibility.

The girls knew Levi was going to be trouble since the rumors of Nemona's defeat spread like wildfire just now in fact because she straight up confirmed it to their faces

Why would she just admit something like that?

''Why is Levi going with Bulbasaur first? That's bad considering it's crucial for the later rounds?'' Mr. Collins chewed his fingernails.

''Sir, I believe he went with Bulbasaur first so he can try them off guard. Who uses their starter at the start of the tournament?'' Stuart theorized.

''Good chances if he makes it to the finals, Bulbasaur's a most definite choice and with the time between each round and if Bulbasaur doesn't get severely harmed, she can make it.'' Bede shrugged.

''Okay! Start with Pin Missile!''

''Bulbasaur! Ready up! Power Whip!''

Bulbasaur's powerful vine whipped the incoming pins causing them to spun back at Roselia who easily avoided them.

''Now Sludge Bomb!''

''Protect!''

Bulbasaur shielded against the Sludge Bomb to which Hazel followed up with Dazzling Gleam, hitting Bulbasaur but did minor damage.

''Now Dazzling Gleam again.''

''She's trying to chip Bulbasaur down.'' Levi thought as he pointed forward.

''Use Acid Spray!''

Thankfully certain attacks can erase wide range attacks that the Acid Spray caused the Dazzling Gleam to vanish.

''Now Razor Leaf!''

''Pin Missile!''

Roselia leaped up firing down to destroy the Razor Leaf leaving annoyance to Levi trying to get a clean hit.