Chapter 11

-Earlier That Day-

Within the dome, the girls were all chatting among themselves as some were helping out feed several of the Pokemon living in the dome with their rich environment.

''Hey girls, I really feel for the birds here like you know, wouldn't it be more refreshing if they're trapped here like a bird cage.'' Hazel wondered staring a few of the Paldean imported Pokemon only recent.

Ivy yawned pushing the cart once the Pokemon were finished feeding off on closing the crate to leave on the outside.

''Say question girls, you think the boys will be super jealous because there are Pokemon living in this dome not native to the region that we have access to?'' Hazel grinned.

''It's out of the question because the boys will never take one foot here. That's the rules of each school, no other gender on the other, not that the boys have anything to offer anyway.'' Clover coldly stated appearing.

''Did you check all the crates?''

''Yeah we did.''

''Hmm.'' Clover walked off leading the girls to shrug taking them inside which led to workers taking them to take to the outside of the school which there were delivery trucks.

The workers were taking the crates to the trucks which one worker noticed one of the crates was moving a bit, leaving concern before taking a peek inside.

To get shocked alarming the other workers, gawking when a small bird Pokemon flew out of the crate with a full belly out in the open.

''Shit!''

The school alarm went off.

-With the boys-

''OH MY ARCEUS! OH MY ARCEUS! I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I GOT! OOOOOOOH!'' Levi clapped girlishly which seemed out of character confusing the trio.

''What did you get?!''

Levi's childish grin turned upside down, showing he was just acting the whole time acting out of sarcasm pulling up bags of sand.

As an edit from the last chapter and to explain the process of the mail service.

In the school and on how they send out packages to the dorms or how packaging is evolving, they send an AI to deliver the boxes, having access to the rooms via scanner that every door has one specific to the student ID, allowing them to place the large high-tech crate that the school has when putting in large packages, is set up to be used by the student receiving the mail via their student ID.

''Sand? They sent you sand?!'' Bede wanted to laugh as Levi placed bags of sands onto the table, finding that most of the box weight was just from the sand.

Levi read and placed aside the paper they sent him stating what Bede mentioned about this being a courtesy.

''Did you get anything else?'' Levi raised a brow noticing one of the packets in the corner with enough room the bags of sand wouldn't crush and pulled it out.

Tilting their heads, they discovered what seems to be cotton candy that was swirled up with the head of a Sandaconda.

''Oh? That's shaped like a G-Max Sandaconda.'' 

''That's cool.'' Levi reached into attached slots onto the inside artificially in case certain packages could be squashed or crushed.

Clicking the button which opened up, showing TR's that he took immediately to check that the Pokedex can scan them.

''Mud Shot and Stomping Tantrum. These could likely come in handy.'' Levi read as he clicked the other attached slot opening to reveal...

''More sands?'' He looked at the small purple bag filled with soft sand.