Unfortunately that came crashing down when Stina Blackstenius shot to the goal after weaving through Millie and Jess. Ann didn't see the direction it was going and couldn't get to it. The Arsenal fans were doing the same that ours were doing just over 10 minutes ago. This wasn't particularly good on our part if we really wanted to win, which of course, we did.

The ball was back yet again in our side of the field. It got knocked out so Arsenal got a corner. Katie McCabe took it and she hit the ball hard. As it was getting passed around towards the goal and the ball went over to where me and Erin were standing. We all started battling for the ball. I felt something touch my hand, but i wasn't sure if it was Erin, or the ball. The ref blew her whistle and declared that i had 'touched it, which was hand ball'.

"What? It bounced on the floor, that was not a hand ball!" i argued to her which was not the best decision. She pulled out a yellow card for arguing with her and gave Arsenal a penalty as the 'hand ball' was in the penalty box.

I turned around and shook my head angrily. How is that whenever i get a yellow card and give away a penalty, it's always against Arsenal? Magda came up to me and put a hand on my shoulder inferring me to calm down. Kim Little stepped up to take it, Ann got prepared in the goal. 

Me and the rest of the players were all stood behind the penalty box. The referee blew her whistle to signal that she could go. After a few seconds she took it. It went in but that was a no brainer, penalties are always super hard to save consistently. We were one goal down at the moment, which means we have a good chance to got back up.

We went back to our starting positions. I got passed the ball once we started back up again and i made a run up to the goal. My feet got slipped away in a matter of seconds. I stayed on the ground for a few seconds to gain my breath as i was a little taken aback from it. Guro had come over and helped me up by grabbing my arm and pulling my to standing again. She squeezed my arm before leaving my side as i got a free kick. It wouldn't be hard to guess who got a yellow for that tackle, a certain Irish Arsenal player, whose number is 15.

A bit later on the ball got volleyed by Zinsberger as she had a goal kick. There were multiple player huddled together and they all went in for a header. Jelena being one of them. She banged heads with Frida Maanum and they both fell the ground. Frida was back up in a matter of seconds whereas Jelena stayed down. There was blood coming from just above her eyebrow. It looked painful.

The medics came over and decided she needed to come off. She was then replaced by Kadeisha Buchanon. We started back again but we were in extra time. Arsenal had the ball in our box. Leah took a shot for the goal, and Niamh tried to deflect from the goal but it didn't work and ended up going in. The reds started celebrating all together and cheering around and once they died down the whistle went for half time.

I walked into the with the rest changing rooms. I knew that the next 10 minutes Emma would be hard on us and use her words to get us back to our usual play.

After that we got to change our shirts and do anything we needed for do before the second half starts. Guro came over to me and sat down while i was stood up.

"How are you feeling?" she asked me.

"Taking it better than last time" i snorted referring to my last yellow card against Arsenal.

"I don't know how they got a penalty though, the ball bounced" she said.

"Guro we can talk about that later, we might get it trouble" i grabbed her chin and rocked her head from side to side. I heard giggling from across the changing rooms. I turned to look and saw Millie, Sam and Erin laughing at me and Guro. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the girl sat next to me.