𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷.

Arianna || 23

26 " Deandre

Deandre pov:

Deandre pov:

"Deandre, there's a lady calling for you,"

"Let her in," I say as i sit back in my chair, sighing . As i waited, i heard heels clacking , keys jiggling, and laughter . As the sounds approached my door, i knew exactly who it was .

Judging by the sound of her laughs , i zoned out thinking about her and her body .

"Deandre," I heard i snapped back into, and one of my assistants let her in . 'Her' thinking about her get me hot i clenched my jaw looking at the dress that fitted her body .

Her curves were beautiful , and her smile was everything .

"Nice to meet you 'Deandre'" She said sarcastically .

"Nice to meet you too,"

"Well, i'll get going. Just call if you need anything , & your wife expects you at home by 9 pm, sir.

She chuckled while my assistant walked out .

"So 'Deandre' Hows your wife and kids?"

"You didn't come to talk about them,"

"You're right .. but now i do , tell me about them, " she said, leaning forward in her seat .

I caught a glimpse of her breasts while she did so, making me have flashbacks of the times we...

"Arianna, we're here for work,"

She stood up and walked to my desk, sitting right in front of me . My breathing got heavy at the scent of her perfume .

I tried to control myself and stick to my job , i looked at my watch and noticed it was 7 pm , just 1 more hour, i said to myself .

"Arianna, behave yourself , your a lady have some manners," I said,
restraining myself .

She chuckled once again before getting up and sitting back in her seat . We discussed what i could do for her so she wouldn't go to prison for murder . She's crazy but-....

"Arianna, there isn't much i can do. i can't cross the line , i could lose my job for that.

"Come on, Andre.. remember all the good times we had, " She said, walking up to me and gripping my tie

"Arianna, that was long ago,"

"But you can't get over me," She said, pulling me closer , Our faces only inches apart , all i wanted to do was kiss her soft lips ..

I just want to feel them again .. to hear her say my name ..

"Arianna, what are you going to do about this?" I said, adjusting myself in my seat .

" I guess we'll have to do what we did.'Long ago.' "

"No , not again. I have a wife and kids a great job, ari i -"

"There we go." She grabbed my face and kissed me. i tried to resist it, but i couldn't .

I was so trapped in the moment that i didn't think to check the time .

I stood up and picked her up, placing her on my desk, roughly kissing her .

I ripped my shirt off and kicked off my shoes . I gripped the back of her neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss . I rubbed up her thigh inches away from her soaking panties .

"Touch me, Andre," She whispered in my ear. I couldn't control myself.

I rushed all the paper off my desk and sat her down.

we kissed and kissed until she broke it and got on her knees . She looked up at me while undoing my belt .

She grabbed my dick and slowly moved her hand up and down while teasing me with her tongue .

I grabbed her hands and moved them .

I shoved my dick down her throat as she gagged. I bit down on my lip, watching as tears formed in her eyes.

I pulled her hair back and kept her like that so i could see my dick going in and out of her throat .

I came in her mouth & she got up sitting on my desk , she spread her legs and played with her pussy .

I called my wife to tell her i wouldn't make on time tonight ..

END OF STORY
----------------------------------------------------------

kookie speaks~

hi guys, how are you? How'd you guys like this chapter? BRO, I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE 34.8K READS ON THISS OMGG🥹🥹 I love you guys for thisss, omg I'm literally screaming😂

Don't forget to vote you freaky fucks😛
I'm gonna try and update more in this week. Also I have school tmr, finna kms. I don't wanna see nb, but my bestie tmr😒