𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘶𝘱 𝘴𝘦𝘹.

Raelyn (ray-lyn)

Daniel

Raelyn pov:

Raelyn pov:

sooo , me and aniyah were walking around the mall shopping for a concert we were supposed to go to . Normally, i would go to h&m, but i switched it up and went to holister.

im walking and i see daniel, he kept making small glances at me but i ignored him cus like bitch,  you got me fucked up if you think imma speak to you after the shit you pulled, im too much of a real ass bitch for that.

fast forward to the club. ⏩️

so im at the bar getting me a drink, and i feel somebody put the hands on my waist . It was that hoe daniel.

r: im not in the mood .

d: yo i’m just tryna talk to you, raelyn.

r: There ain’t nothing we can talk about daniel, we ain’t together.

so im tryna walk away, and he grabs my wrists!

d: Nah, stay your ass right here, rae

r: omfgggg , what do you want ?

d: i’m sorry for what happened the day of the party, I'm even meant for shawty to be doing allat on me .

r: But you didn't  even try to push her off of you.

d: i was high and drunk. It ain’t excuse, tho .

r: it’s not an excuse. Being drunk and high does not mean you have dementia and you can’t remember you got a girlfriend.

d: ikkk rae, and i’m sorry , i just wanna be witchu.

r: Why should i get back witchu ? how ik you not  finna do the same dumb shit tonight ?

d: cus imma be witchu ma.

he grabbed my jaw and started kissing me , i’m talking tongue, and all we finally pulled away was, and he was biting my bottom lip and shit. 

r: mooveee, you be doin’ way too much!

n: You, my girl wym i’m doing too much?

d: Whatever daniel.

so we make it back to my house and he was kissing all over me , rubbing my pussy and shit so i’m just like ok he obviously want sumn coochie.  i push him on the bed, telling him to pull his pants down and shit cus im finna give this man the meanest head ever.

so i started sucking him off, he was moaning and shit.  

d: rae i’m finna n-nut stop.

i was ignoring him cus who are you to tell me what i need to do

he nutted in my mouth, i swallowed it ofc.

he flipped me over in backshots cus that's his favorite position!

daniellll omg !

d: who pussy this is ?

r: yoursss, shit

d: this my pussy ?

r: mhm , i couldnt even speak—
he started going harder so i put my hand on his chest to slow him down.

d: move yo fucking hand raegan.

r: s-slow down, bae !

d: Move that shit , i’m not playin’ witchu. 

he threw me on my back and slid that shit in so quick and was fucking me upp!

d: You love me ?

r: yesssss , Daniel  i’m finna cum

d: uhn uhn , hold that shit , you gone leave me again ?

i was just shaking my head cus i was deadass crying , he slammed his hips into me so fucking hard

d: stop fuckin’ playing wimme and say that shit
r: noo im not!

d: go ahead and cum mama

i started squirting and shit, he pulled out and nutted on my stomach , i laid there crying my ass off

d: you good raelyn?

r: the fuck it look like ?😐

d: calm yo ass down i was askin’ you a question, don’t get fucked up.

r: wtv bro🙄

END OF STORY.

hii guys!!! I have been getting a lot of comments saying you like these oneshots. Thanks so much!
😛🫶🏿

yall sum honry freaky fucks fr😂 but idc cuz I am too😛