The You Generation!

Here is my first chapter of my next story, hope you like it. (Thoughts are in italics)

~Hannah's P.O.V~

I'm Hannah, a crazy, weird, funny, pretty, bright and bubbly 19 year old, according to my friends who is pretty well off in life at the moment anyway. I won the lottery when I was 16 with my first ticket, so now I have a really modern apartment (I lived on the 7th floor), an amazing car and a job at Radio 1 as a presenter, I mean I do quite a lot of presenting work here and there so I know quite a few celebrities and I actually stay in touch with them, which is amazing, because I go to all the parties and concerts! I have my 4 best friends around me, Lauren; the crazy one, Sophie; the sensible one, Zoe; the crazy one and Eve; the smart one. We were such a close group. So that's basically some background information for you!

It was a cold, rainy, windy Friday morning in November, I got up around 9am. I wasn't working today which was a good thing because I would have been late anyway! I got up, went down the spiral staircase from my mezzanine bedroom (complete with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite) and into my open plan lounge/kitchen/diner. One wall was glass and that was the side I had my balcony on, I had an amazing view of London! At the back of the apartment, I had a spare bedroom with ensuite and then my open plan floor was just full of modern equipment and furniture, I loved living here! I went and turned the kettle on, then walked over, sat on the sofa, turned the telly and my phone on and used another remote to open the blinds, yeah I know what your thinking! to reveal the morning view of London. What a shit view that was. Rain, wind and cloud. Joy. I then heard my phone ringing. I looked and it was my boss calling. I can see where this is going. I picked up the phone. "Hello?"

"Oh thank god you picked up, I need you to work today!" I sighed in annoyance.

"Are you kidding me? It's my day off! What do you want me to do, that's if I consider!" I heard my boss give a deep breath.

"Well there is this thing on this morning, to launch the You Generation and there are going to be a few celebrities there like, Olly Murs, One Direction and more. There will be some winners as well and we want you to go and interview them!" There was silence each end of the phone.

"Fine, where is it?" I heard a faint 'YES' at the end of phone. I got given the instructions where to go and what to do and went to go and get dressed. I decided that I would wear some high waisted jeans, a jumper saying 'Purrfect' on it, tucked into my jeans, a leather jacket with gold studs on the lapels and some ankle boots that had a tiny heel, they also had gold studs on. I shoved my hair up into a top knot. I put my badge on round my neck, it was kind of like a VIP pass and grabbed all my stuff and put it in my black bag that had gold studs on, ironic! I grabbed a couple of slices of toast, ate them, brushed my teeth and walked out locking the door behind me.

I walked over to my car, I had Mini Cooper Countryman Convertible in blue, my dream car, I loved it so much! I got in, put my music on at full volume, I always had it up that high, whether my convertible was down or not. Kendrick Lamar 'Swimming Pools' was on Radio 1. I loved this song, I put my window down slightly and sped off. God the weather was awful today! 

I got to the place where this You Generation thing was being held, parked my car and ran for cover, by now it was pelting down with rain. I showed the security guard my badge and he let me through, I could hear the thumping music from the reception. Awesome! I walked up to the door with the sign on, showed my badge to another security guy and walked in. This place was pretty cool. There was actually quite a few people here.