Characters...

Ishani Ayaansh Yaduvanshi is a 21 year old fierce lady who is a respectable and strong queen of Rajasthan

Ishani Ayaansh Yaduvanshi is a 21 year old fierce lady who is a respectable and strong queen of Rajasthan. She was just 18 years old when her father-the king of Rajasthan- died making her the queen. Even if India is a democratic country, Rajasthan still follows royalty and loves their queen. She is the owner of the biggest company of India 'Rajwansh's'. Because of the royal rules, she had to marry her biggest enemy Ayaansh Yaduvanshi, making him the king of Rajasthan.

 Because of the royal rules, she had to marry her biggest enemy Ayaansh Yaduvanshi, making him the king of Rajasthan

Ayaansh Yaduvanshi is a 23 year old powerful, cold hearted man who is the King of Rajasthan. he is the CEO of one of the biggest comapanies in india 'yaduvanshi and co.'. He became the king after getting married to the woman he hates the most, Ishani rajwansh or now Ishani Ayaansh Yaduvanshi. The people of rajasthan love and respect him as a king but no matter how good of a king he is, he is still adamant on making Ishani's life hell.

other prominent characters...

Preksha (pari) Chandramukhi (20 years old): Ishani's cousin

Chandani Chandramukhi(70 years old): Ishani's Dadisa and preksha's grandmother.

Vikram Malhotra(22 years old): Ishani's PA and a good friend of both her and pari.

Kalyani Yaduvanshi(45 years old): Ayaansh's mother.

Akshay Yaduvanshi(47 years old): Ayaansh's Father

Vandana Yaduvanshi(43 years old): Ayaansh's Chachi

Vihaan Yaduvanshi(21 years old): Ayaansh's brother

Shitij Rajwansh(23 years old): pari's and Ishani's cousin