𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. 𝙤𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙨-𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙖

tw! lots and lots of mention of drugs. if you're not comfortable please look away! though it is a story on britpop, so im afraid you'll see this in almost every chapter. all the details are solely based on facts i've searched up and i'm in no way shape or from romanticising these actions.

 all the details are solely based on facts i've searched up and i'm in no way shape or from romanticising these actions

August 1994

The tension between everyone was intensely high. Neither of them were able to go on with one gig or sessions without the whole thing ending up with someone storming off or saying something out of pocket.

Noel and Liam teamed up against Tony, riling the drummer up any chance they could, calling him chickenshit. They had broken a glass or two, aiming them violently at the other. To make matters worse, Valia often backed Tony up (she owed it to him, as you'd remember, regarding a certain London boy), something Liam agitatingly despised.

Liam and Valia couldn't even stand being in the same room, almost too disgusted to do so. You see, Valia loathed the boy for increasingly getting her hopes up over the fact that he truly indeed loved her enough to finally ask the girl out. Only to find out he had only done so because he slept with a bird, and the whole thing left him feeling like an arse, filled with self-condemnation. And only asked her to be his girlfriend simply because he was shocked with guilt, not wanting her to slip away from him — having enjoyed the little phase the two were having.

It was the fact that Liam had the audacity to ask her right after he had come undone in some other girl. It was appalling to say the least.

Though, of course Valia didn't know that he woefully regretted it, and that the request to officially be with her actually came sincerely within his heart. Not that it made things better anyway. Because although he has messed up terribly, it had lead him to finally realise that he couldn't bear not having her by his side all day long, he wanted Valia Mick and only her.

But you would be mad if you thought Liam was ever going to say that to her. Not after she had slapped him in front of their mates, and slagged him off to a paparazzi. In her defense, the guy wouldn't stop following her and shoving his face into hers. He needed to learn to shut up with all the questions being thrown.

Are you and fellow bandmate, Liam Gallagher together? Rumour has it you two had a wild night at Glastonbury, is that true? And how does Noel Gallagher feel about all this? Or have you two truly broken up? Especially now that Liam is being photographed with a new girl every night?

"Liam has his dick in anyone, the twat. He can go fuck himself for all I care!"

That didn't help with the now strained relationship. Something Noel couldn't fucking comprehend anymore, it was spiralling out of control, and Liam himself was always acting out — showing up to their shows stumbling on his own two feet, pissing on the audience and slagging everyone on the stage.