14. First time (and firsts)

'You are part of my existence, part of myself. You have been in every line I have ever read. These are the words I remember from the book written by Charles Dickens, and now, I have started to feel the same about you, Park Hye-jin'. 

What the actual fuck? 

Hyunjin stared at the page bookmarked by Seungmin. The strong urge to throw the book was there, tingling through his fingertips. Yeji and her damned books. 

He kept it aside and stared at Seungmin, who was still sleeping soundly. So pretty, cheeks of mochi itself, Hyunjin will eat him in no time. 

"Wake up, Sleeping beauty." Seungmin fluttered his eyes open and looked at Hyunjin. "It's almost afternoon, we overslept." His eyes flit towards Seungmin's lips once, the time during the hospital stay not leaving his mind. 

"Do you want to go out on a date today?" Seungmin asked groggily and Hyunjin blinked in surprise. 

"Is that the first thing you ask after waking up? Sure, why not." Seungmin got out of the bed lazily and Hyunjin followed him. 

"We'll be having cereals now, if it's fine with you." 

"Sure, prince." 

Seungmin's ears went red. Hyunjin had started calling him nicknames recently, including one which was Labrador puppy, and Seungmin was doing a miserable job at not getting flustered.

Seungmin threw all the date plans out of the fancy penthouse window because his body decided it was to be a lazy afternoon, and he shifted their date for early evening. 

He now sat on the couch, with Hyunjin sitting down on the floor in front of him, and him braiding Hyunjin's hair while watching an action movie. 

Hyunjin had brought their comforter down to cover themselves, both of them huddled up in the cold of the winter. 

Seungmin loved this arrangement, all warm and cuddly, discussing the movies similar to the one they were watching. He even lost the number of times they gasped watching the protagonist of the movie getting hurt. 

"I like the antagonist more, seems kind of sexy." Hyunjin concluded and Seungmin agreed wholeheartedly. He tried to ignore the fact that the antagonist reminded him of Changbin. 

He was done braiding Hyunjin's hair and the latter was satisfied with the outcome, sending a picture to Felix. 

Hyunjin looked up at Seungmin when the movie came to an end. "I have another movie in mind, can we watch that? It is romantic genre though."
"Sure, it has been a while I have seen one of those." He said, and pulled Hyunjin up back on the couch. 

Halfway through the– now romantic– movie, Seungmin decided that lazy days were the best. Did the Kim Seungmin, workaholic, always in need to-do-something- Seungmin decide that? 

Yes, he did. Even the thought seemed absolutely ridiculous to him.

"I am hungry, can I have something else? Cereals again are also fine by me." Hyunjin asked, shifting his position, bottom and legs all numb. Seungmin looked up at the clock, half an hour left before they went out. 

"What will you have for dinner then?" he turned to Seungmin excitedly. "Can we have fried chicken, please? It has been more than a week, my stomach is all better now."