4. Beautiful feeling

Seungmin squinted as the light came in through the curtains. He felt someone card their fingers through his hair softly, removing some strands in front of his eyes. 

He slowly opened his eyes, adjusting himself to the light coming in. He indeed was in his bedroom, his body feeling way better than yesterday night. He looked to the side to see the other person. 

It was his husband, head propped on his hand, eyes closed, the other hand caressing Seungmin's hair. 

It had been a while since Seungmin saw his betrothed up so close. Hyunjin once again looked ethereal in Seungmin's eyes. His hair had grown a little, locks below his nape. 

Seungmin had a strange feeling to reach up and move his fingers through Hyunjin's hair. And so, he reached out and let his fingers slide through the soft hair. 

Hyunjin snapped his eyes open and sat up straight.
"Seungmin! Are you feeling okay? Do you feel any discomfort?" Hyunjin checked his temperature and helped him sit straight. 

"I'm fine Hyunjin. Thank you for taking care of me and sorry for worrying you. You didn't have to do so much for me, you know." He said, pointing out the towels and pills kept on the side. 

Hyunjin scowled at that, "What do you mean 'so much for me'? We're responsible for each other's well-being, yeah? You do deserve all the care, so don't say these words next time."

It had been six months since he had a proper conversation with his husband, and this is what he is bombarded with. Being responsible for each other's well-being. 

Seungmin nodded and looked around for his phone. "What is the time?" 

Hyunjin checked his phone. "10:15 in the morning." 

Seungmin scrambled up from the bed. "I'm late for my work, damn it." He walked around the bed, just to be pushed by Hyunjin back again. 

"You're going nowhere. I already informed your brother about it. You're going to stay right here, till I make sure you are fit enough to go to work tomorrow." 

Seungmin blinked thrice. 

He didn't expect his husband to be so demanding. The way he said it reminds him of a kid acting stubborn. 

Hyunjin climbed on the bed, tucking Seungmin back in. He looked up at the younger, eyes meeting the other. Hyunjin's eyes are really pretty. 

The older patted Seungmin, "I ordered some porridge. Let me heat it up and bring it to you." And the he went outside the bedroom.

Seungmin slowly brought his hand up to his chest. 

It had been a while since he felt these beats, last time probably being the time when he had a crush on his senior, Changbin. Never knew someone could have a developing crush on their husband. 

Or it was just his fever acting up. 

But now, Seungmin knows he is smart. And he won't act oblivious to it by saying, 'What are the feelings I'm feeling now? What is it called?' or any rubbish of that sort. 

He was feeling surprisingly pleasant because of his husband's behaviour. 

Hyunjin caressing him, taking care of his fever all night, ordering porridge and informing his absence in his workplace and making sure Seungmin will be healthy enough to work, made Seungmin feel very, very pleasant.