9. Wish- (Intruder)

"Annyeong. I'm here for Kim Seungmin." 

Hyunjin straightened his position. Before he could ask, the stranger continued.
"Who are you? Colleague of his?" 

Hyunjin looked at the speaker from head to toe. For some reason, he was wearing shades in the night. 

"I'm Kim Seungmin's husband. Who might you be?" 

Seungmin head towards the front door, and saw Hyunjin tilt his head in confusion. He also heard him introducing himself as his husband. Seungmin's gut did a little tingly thing at the term of endearment. 

The stranger removed his shades and turned his lips up and smiled. "Oh, nice to meet you, Kim Seungmin's husband. I'm Kim Seungmin's childhood friend, Yang Jeongin." 

Seungmin had peeked then only. "Jeongin-ah" and the guy named Jeongin's smile became wider and all teeth. 

"Hyung."

"Jeongin-ah!" Jisung jumped on Jeongin and hugged him tight. "Happy birthday Jisung-hyungie!" 

Again. Seungmin has lost count of how many times Jisung has hugged people today. 

Felix tilted his head, peeking over Jisung's shoulder, "Is he another friend?" Jisung nodded. "He is our childhood friend, Yang Jeongin."
"Oh well, more the merrier! Hi Jeongin, I'm Felix. Care to join our birthday party?" 

Jeongin's eyes sparkled (something Seungmin missed dearly), as he shed off his coat and rolled up his sleeves. 

Hyunjin looked at Jeongin and then back at Seungmin, who looked at Hyunjin a little apologetically. He gave out a sigh. He just hopes that there are no more intrusions tonight. 

All of them gathered once again around the cake and it was impressive how the flame hadn't blown off, though the wax dripped onto the cake. They all sang the tune in chorus.

 "Make a wish." The two closed their eyes and blew off the fire, which was followed by claps and cheers. 

"You guys ate a lot. Will you still have space for this?" Hyunjin asked. "There is always space for dessert in our tummies." Jisung answered to which Hyunjin snorted. Tummies.

Seungmin served Jeongin the food still left. He thanked himself for making a huge portion. 

He then turned to Felix who was serving himself the second piece of cake. "I'm sorry Felix. I really don't have a gift for you, even when I knew you were coming." Felix shook his head dismissively. "You making a dinner so delicious was a gift enough. Thanks.", he smiled. 

And oh, Seungmin likes his smile. It was like an automatic switch which made you smile in return. 

Hyunjin passed the smothered piece on the plate to Seungmin. Seungmin started off, "Clear one thing for me, Innie. When did you return from abroad? And how did you know the address to this place?" 

Jeongin looked up, stuffing his mouth and pointed to the big suitcase kept on the porch. He returned today

Seungmin turned and raised a brow, "You're telling me that the three years you went abroad, you survived with one luggage?" Jeongin shrugged.