"I'm glad mommy went home earlier today... She should be safe! At least there's that for me... I miss Mago... I left him in the tent. I don't think they took him... He's a doll, but... I need him with me..."

"Let's wait 'til there's no more noise outside... Maybe then we could go get him!"

The ram suggests.

Hours go by, the sounds of helicopters still didn't vanish.

Jenny has started to look worse somehow...

Their hair no longer has any beautiful curls, their locks go straight down in dark puddles of mold.

More mushrooms have grown on them, and they seem even thinner than before...

Kao still doesn't notice anything.

"They just don't know when to stop... Do they? They just looove taking everything away from poor Sunshine until there's nothing left... But I will not let them take you, Kao..."

Their voice sounds weak and hoarse, but also so condescending... It sounds malicious at times!

Their gentle and motherly demeanor has changed...

For a while, they had their hand, that is still clawed, placed on Kao's shoulder.

He doesn't seem bothered by this, but it confuses him a little.

One more hour goes by, the helicopters finally seem to have gone away.

"I think it's... Safe now..."

The clown struggles to get up, but manages. They roughly grab Kao by the arm to make him stand up as well.

"Let's go get Mago, get out of here..."

Jenny walks towards a window near the door, still holding onto Kao like that.

Nobody is there anymore.

Sunshine Land is left like how it has been for a long time once again; abandoned and devoid of life.

It makes Jenny sad to look at that...

They squeeze Kao's arm tighter in frustration.

"Ow..."

A mushroom appears on Kao's arm, close to where he's being held... He also just doesn't notice this...

"Let's... Get out..."

Jenny slowly opens the door. All is clear.

They drag Kao along as they plan to head towards the circus tent.

Their grip on his arm hasn't loosened at all.

"Jenny... Can ya let go? I can walk! Yer hurtin' me a little..."

As he gets ignored, the ram begins to struggle, he wants to be let go of!

His struggling only makes their grip on him even tighter, it really hurts!

He gets some unpleasant memories and thoughts from this...

He feels something he rarely ever feels... What started with being upset at the pain, has turned into fuming anger... Towards Jenny!

Kao roughly pulls himself out of Jenny's grip with a loud grunt.

"I asked ya to let me go!"

The ram growls.

After yelling at the clown, realization hits him, and he feels guilty...

"I don't... Want to... You'll go away too if I don't keep you near..."