why does my son hate me part 23

( oh I'm gonna hate writing this)

Thomas/ Craig's dad:

My alarm clock went off waking me up. I sit up and I look at it. "5:10am" my alarm clock read.

I turn it off and I look over at my wife still sleeping. I get and I walk into the bathroom to get ready. After a few minutes I walk out to see my wife out of bed.

I walk over to the door and I open it. I walk across the hallway and I open Tricias bedroom door. I turn the light on to see her put her hands in front of her face. "Tricia it's time to get up." I said now walking over to Craig's door.

I open the door and walked in. "Craig?" I said turning on the lights. He was laying in his bed and looking at me pissed. "Come on get up your gonna be late for school." I said turning around and leaving my son's room. I walked down stairs and sat down at the dining table.

"Morning" Laura said placing coffee in front of me and a plate of food. "Morning" I replied picking up my coffee and drinking some.

My wife walked back into the kitchen and came back out with a plate of food for the kids and herself. She sat down at the table and I picked up my newspaper.

Tricia ran down the stairs and sat down at the table. "Good morning" Tricia said smiling. I put my newspaper down and looked at her. "Good morning" I replied with a smile.

"Ugh Craig!" Laura yelled picking up her coffee.

"I'm coming!" Craig yelled from upstairs. He walked down and sat down at the table.

"Good morning Craig" I said putting my newspaper back up to read.

"Ugh yeah good morning" Craig said crossing his arms.

--

"Okay grab your stuff and get going" Laura said picking up the plates. Craig grabbed his things and walked out the door. Tricia grabbed her things and ran after Craig.

"Laura, why does our son hate me?" I asked.

"I don't know maybe cause you do things arshenal with out consulting Craig first." Laura said sitting back down at the table. I look at her then my beautiful yaoi collection.

"Maybe we gotta do father son bonding." I said looking at my wife again.

She made a face. "That's the complete opposite thing you should do" she said.

"No it's a great idea." I said getting up and walking over to the cabinet and grabbing a bottle. "When he gets back he can help make an impossible bottle."

"You don't listen do you?" My wife said looking at the bottle.

"This is the only way unless ofcourse I bring Craig fishing." I said putting the bottle on the table.

"No" Laura said crossing her arms. "By the looks of it he won't do that."

"But I have to try" I said. "I have to try"

I walk into the basement and down stairs. I grab my supply's. I made sure I had everything. I walk back upstairs and I put the stand on the table and the bottle on the stand.

"Okay get going you have work" Laura said nudging me away from the table. I sighed and kissed her cheek then grabbed my coat.

I walked out of the house and to my car.

--

I was sitting on the sofa after I got home from work. I was waiting for Craig to get home.

"Thomas, where is-" Laura said but being interrupted by Craig opening the door. Craig was holding tweeks hand tightly.