One Lifetime Is Never Enough||Completed

She thought she was going to die.

She did.

But the next time she opened her eyes , she found out that she was living a whole new life, as a little girl who was going to enter a noble household as a maid.
However, a true pearl can never hide its lustre.

It was a new world, set in ancient China-like era. Despite being confined in the vicinity of her new masters' household, she strove to live, and perhaps find love.

Little did she know, her current life was one that had been pre-ordained. Not by the gods or heavens, but through a promise made by someone that had followed her through countless lifetimes ago.

____________________________________________________________

This book is in sequel and all books are completed.

Book 0: Loving You, For a Lifetime (Chapters: 11)

Book 1: One lifetime is never enough. (Chapters: 114)

Book 2: Remembering You, For Eternity (Chapters: 57)

Available on: Wattpad only by @runexi

(THIS IS BEST SERIES OUT THERE. SHAME THAT NOT MANY PEOPLE KNOW OUT THIS. YOU MUST- MUST GIVE THIS A CHANCE. There are some books which are my go to tear mode. This is one of them. You don't have to worry as this series has HAPPY ENDING. There is no revenge plot in this. Just female soul transmigrate to the ancient Chinese period and how she try to cope up with all situations and difficulties. 

At first you will confuse that who will the male lead as there are many potential candidates. 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅 Jokes apart Male Lead is Green forest like in whatever time period always love that one girl type. {I think I just give huge spoiler but 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😊😊} Apart from Main Characters, the side characters like family and friends are worth praising characters. My Personal favourite are the friends of FL).