Part 6 ( don't hate me )

I woke up, wrapped in Anthony's arms. He looked like an angel when asleep. I smiled, I really felt happy with him. I kissed his forehead , " good morning beautiful" I said. He slowly woke up and kissed my lips.

"I love you Ian" Anthony said.

I smiled back, , oh I love you to " we hugged and cuddled for a few hours. Then we heard a large bang, guards came in the door. I gripped Anthonys hand.

" Father no! I love him!" Screamed Anthony.

Our hands were ripped away from eachother and I watched as the guards dragged Anthony away. Tears fill my eyes as I was hit hard on the side of my head, blacking out.

I woke up, to find my self chained by the waist , I looked beside me to find Anthony passed out.

" wake up! Please wake up Anthony!"

He groaned, then his eyes flung open " oh my god, ian, we need to get out of here" he looked around the room. " this is where they tortured me last time. We're going to die if we don't get free"

Just as anthony finished speaking, his father walked in " why couldn't you just be my perfect son. Not only is it a disgrace to be gay, but you are involved with a werewolf " I looked in his hand, he had a whip. My mind wondered. We're going to die here. Our hands gripped together, both knowing this was the end.

The father began whipping me hard, the pain piercing through me. Anthony gripping my hand harder, as I cried in pain.

After mins of getting hurt. He stopped, he grabbed a cord and pulled it. The moon light hit anthony. " enjoy the last night together, when the sun comes up, my ungrateful son will die" the father said and left.

Tears filled my eyes, we turned towards eachother and kissed deeply " I don't want to die" anthony said while crying. I cried with him, laying my head on his shoulder. " I can't watch you die, oh god no. " I said while looking into his eyes.

The night went on, kissing and crying. The sun began to rise, and we kissed . He cried during the kiss, then began screaming. I unlocked my lips from his to watch him burn, and turn to ash.

My hands hit my face, i cried deeply. The love of my life was gone. I was dead inside.

Part 7 maybe.. This might be the end...

* This is my first non happy ending story.. Let me know what you think. *