2

Authors Note: Sorry, this is a very long chapter.

"I'm not so sure about this Tohru-San...." Kitsune whispers to Tohru as they walk with Kyo and Yuki to school. "I mean I've never been to school before. I only ever been homeschooled by Hari" I explained coming to a stop.

"Don't worry Kitsune-San. I'll introduce you to my friends, they're really nice people and I'll be with you the whole time let's go" Tohru grabs Kitsune's hand and pulls her towards the school. 

When they arrived at the school Yuki and Kyo disappeared while Tohru told Kitsune to wait next to the shoe lockers while she goes to grab her friends to introduce them to Kitsune. 

Kitsune's Pov:

As I'm waiting for Tohru, I see a group of girls, 3 of them to be exact approaching me. The one who looks to be the leader had long dark blue hair and the two girls standing on either side of her had brown hair. 

"Hello, my name is Motoko Minagawa and I'm the president of the Yuki's fan club" 'Fan club? Yuki is this popular. Hm....What does this girl want with me?'

" I see that you arrived at school with Prince Yuki this morning. Why is that? Do I need to read you the rules? Girls recite the rules for this newbie please" She yelled crossing her arms.

"Do not steal the prince's private property."

" Do not enter the prince's house."

" While talking to the prince, you must be accompanied by at least two other members."

"You! newbie have already broken one of the rules. Explain yourself. Who are you?" she screams pointing her finger in my face. 'This girl is really starting to give me a headache'.

"My name is Kitsune Sato. I'm Sohma-San's cousin" I say rolling my eyes. 

"Hmph. Cousin or not you need to abide to these rules. I'll let you off this time but next time I won't be so kind" she said getting closer to my face. This girl is clearly insane. I should walk away before I really lose my cool.  I turned my heel and attempted to walk away until she grabbed me and push me into the shoe lockers. Now this girl is about to awaken the fire fox in me.

"Don't think just because Sohma-San was nice to you, you can think so highly of yourself."

"You're just a fox. A stupid, lying, mischievous fox. There is nothing good about the fox zodiac. Know your place." Akito's words ring in my ear like a warning bell. 

How could I forget? I should know my place. Conceal those emotions and don't feel them. 

Before I could muster a reply to Motoko. I heard someone yell.

"Hey" A tall blonde hair girl with brown eyes yelled. She sounds tough. Is this one of Tohru's friends she was talking about?

"Don't pick a fight over nothing just because your ego got bruised!".

"Get away from her or I'll use my waves" another girl with long black hair and black eyes said in a monotone voice. 

The group of girls ran away. I let out a chuckle. I like these girls already.  They introduced themselves as Uotani and Hanajima but they told me I can call them Uo-San and Hana-San. We all talked while we separated for class, them 3 to home economics and me to Vocal arts. Shigure actually signed me up to be in a singing class instead of home economics with everyone else. I'm alone again. I let out a sigh. It's nothing I'm not used to; I tell myself before entering the class. The teacher calls me over to introduce myself to the class. 

"Hello. My name is Kitsune Sato. I hope you guys will take care of me" I say with the brightest fake smile I could make and bow. 'That should be enough'. I look up and I see everyone whispering.