Seducing My Homophobic Friends - Part Eight

Start from the beginning

Fuck.

"Hey Sky." I hadn't been expecting this. Part of me thought it was the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for me, but part of me was terrified that he was going to get too attached to me.

"Hey Carter. I made you popcorn!" He held up a bowl. He spent enough nights at Tyler's with me to know I had a soft spot for it.

"Skyyyy, you didn't have to do that." I couldn't help but smile.

"I know, but I wanted to. I figured we could watch a movie?" He looked nervous.

"Yeah, that sounds good. I kinda want to talk about some stuff too if that's okay?" I sat down on the bed beside him and grabbed a handful of popcorn. It was movie theater style, my favorite.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about?" He grabbed a handful and began munching.

"I just want to make sure that you and I are on the same page." I began cautiously.

"Okay, you mean like that I understand that you're not my boyfriend?"

"Yeah. Because this is really awesome and I'm super flattered." I waved my hand around his room. "But it makes me worry that you're taking things way more seriously than I am."

He looked upset. "I'm sorry. I knew that I shouldn't have lit a candle and shit. I just got so excited and wanted tonight to be special." He had begun to cry.

"Woah... calm down Sky. Tonight is going to be special." I squeezed his shoulder. "But I just need to be one hundred percent sure that if it ends up being a one-off thing that I don't fucking break your heart man. I care too much about you as a friend to do that to you." My voice cracked.

He lifted his head and locked eyes with me. They darted back and forth, trying to read what I was thinking. He reached a hand up and placed it on the side of my face. "I just want to have you all to myself tonight. I don't give a fuck if you get a girlfriend tomorrow. I just want you to be mine tonight."

"I'm yours tonight Skylar."

A smile crept onto his face. He leaned in and kissed me. It was a single peck but there was so much emotion behind it that it made me break out in goosebumps.

He grabbed the remote for the TV. "Do you mind a movie with subtitles?" He asked nervously.

"No, that's fine." He clearly had something already picked out and I didn't want to spoil it for him.

He started the movie and pushed me down on the pillows. He set the bowl of popcorn on one side of me and then snuggled up against the other. His head was resting on my chest and his arm was wrapped around me. I instinctively began twirling his hair. It was something I had done with my girlfriend when she laid on me like this.

I can honestly say that I had not been expecting this. Skylar immediately trying to blow me, absolutely. Skylar waiting in bed for me naked, maybe. Skylar using his night with me to snuggle, nope... didn't see that coming. He'd put on a movie about two teenage boys that fall in love with one another. I didn't recognize the language but I guessed it was dutch.

Skylar's hand slowly began to wander down my chest. He was clearly still a bit nervous about making moves. I thought it was adorable. By the time his hand found its way to my waistband I was already rock hard. He slowly slid his hand in and grabbed my dick.

He didn't start stroking it. He simply held it. At first I thought maybe he was too timid to do anything with it but then I realized he just wanted to hold it while watching the movie. It was probably super cool for him, but if he wanted to watch the whole fucking movie holding my dick, I was going to end up with blue balls.