I finally opened my eyes to see Andrew smirking down at me, but all my extremely helpful brother could do was stretch one leg over me to get to my bed.

"Hey!" I said as loud as I could, but only managed a grumble. So to emphasize my point, I pinched his leg, and that finally got him to help me up.

But he was just laughing.

"Hey sis." He chuckled again as he ruffled my hair around. I slapped his hand away, scoffing.

"Stop it!"

"What? It was already messed up anyway."

"Are you insulting my bed hair?!" I gasped, lightly shoving him on his chest. That only made him laugh louder.

"Ok ok I'm sorry." He put his hands up in surrender. As his hands fell to his lap, he gave me a once over, his eyes seemed to be examining me. "Let me guess, you were sleeping?"

"Pretty obvious." I shrugged.

"What's with you? You've been very tired these last few days."

"Oh that? I just don't eat as much anymore." I shrugged, and immediately a look of concern was evident on his face.

"Why have you not been eating?" His voice seemed to be demanding and strict, but maybe it's just me overthinking it.

"I've been... busy." I looked away from him.

"Yeah. Busy making out with Xavier huh?"

"No!" I yelled at him, a blanket of red coating my cheeks.

"Oh ok." He said flatly. "I'm serious."

"It's because I have a job." I said proudly, earning me a look that said 'are you serious right now?'

"Yeah sure, and I'm best friends with Abraham Lincoln and Beyonce is my long lost mom." He grumbled loud enough for me to hear, folding his arms.

"I'm not joking." I gave him my best serious face.

"What's your job then?"

"Well, you see, I supervise the shorts on YouTube." I folded my arms too. "I'll have you know that it's a very important job." He just stared at me, one eyebrow raised and his lips in a thin line. We stared at each other for a while before he sighed.

"I hope it really isn't anything serious that's causing this. And if it is, or you're just busy, you can tell me. I can help... You're all I have." He spoke calmly.

Though my heart tugged at his words, my brain couldn't stop thinking about how it is not be a big deal. it's not bad, right? Maybe he's just being too sentimental here. Right...

"I'm ok, Andrew, really. Don't worry about me." I placed a hand on his shoulder, watching as he finally smiled at me.

"How am I supposed to do that? It's not possible."

"True." I giggled. I was about to add more, when I saw the sudden look of determination on his face. That was enough to shut me up and forget what I originally wanted to say. "What are you thinking?"

He didn't answer me, instead he shot up, and in a second, he was out the door. I stared at it, confused, but I just brushed it off as Andrew being Andrew. He has done this before anyway. I laid back down on my bed, snuggling up and getting comfortable under the covers. I was this close to sleeping, this close, but of course, I was interrupted. Again.

My door suddenly burst open, and once again I was on the floor. This time though, I didn't take so long to get up, because I was determined to give my lovely brother a punch or two. Once I stood up to do just that, I noticed the bowl of fried rice in his hands. I slowly looked back up at him to see him grinning at me.