year three- chapter five

the sun rays in my dorm weren't the only things that woke me up. "wake up!!!! wake up wake up wakey wakeyyyy!!!" theo said banging FUCKING BOOKS TOGETHER.

• third person pov 😊

blaise and draco were in the door way snickering to themselves watching theo torture the girls into waking up after their eventful night.

sophie got up and rubbed her eyes and let her eyes adjust to the light in the room. "what the fuck could you all want possible want right now." pansy said in the most dangerously way.

"come on sleeping beauty." draco said and walked to sophie's bed sitting on the corner of it. "so you think i'm a beauty?" said she said jokingly.

• your pov 🤍

"so you think im a beauty?" i joked to him as i felt the little divot in my bed indicating he was next to me. all of a sudden i felt his breath tickling the side of my face as he came close to my ear. "i mean, you think i'm cute, you said it yourself." he said and got back up.

i was most definitely wide awake now and i sat up completely in my bed. "you didn't answer my question." i said with a little smirk on my face.

he looked up and down at me, "i wont admit it out loud, but you could look slightly better when you're fully awake." he said chuckling to himself.

he stood up and walked back to the door. the memories flooded back to me from last night. the kiss, that might have been the hottest thing i've ever experienced like, ever.

how would my first year self think about future her getting with her crush?? she'd probably be going insane right now honestly.

eveyrone was now up and getting ready for the day. we were just going to hangout again but not full on drinking because we had school the following morning. (okay we r pretending yesterday was saturday night even though i did say friday..)

again, when the boys left we changed into comfy clothing. i had a long sleeves sage green shirt that had a v neck and flare leggings on. i put my hair in a half up half down with a clear claw clip. i had some light makeup on as well but a little extra mascara to make my eyes pop out.

i headed down the stairs with the girls to meet the boys for breakfast. we all headed to the great hall just for it to be filled with many students. also no one had their robes on because it was sunday, and it wasn't a requirement for students to wear them if it wasn't school hours.

i walked next to draco which i didn't even notice he was next to me until i felt him shove me slightly to get a reaction out of me.

i side eyed him and he just did his signature draco malfoy smirk and we both sat down at the tables.
in front of us was daph and theo while pansy and blaise were on our side of the table.

behind daphne and theo i saw harry, hermione and ron. ron and i made eye contact and i smiled and waved at him. he did the same but his face slightly dropped when he looked next to me.

i looked over and saw draco was glaring at the poor boy. i elbowed him and he just rolled his eyes. as pansy started to talk i felt a mix of a cold and warm sensation my thigh. i looked down to see draco's hand gripping it.

he had a nice select of ring choices but the feeling in my stomach just would not go away. i looked at him again and he just had his face in his other hand looking uninterested at the conversation that was going on.

i took the opportunity to play with one of the rings on his fingers and felt him slightly tense at the motion but quickly go back to normal.

breakfast appeared at the table and we all started to dig in. draco's hand left my thigh and what was now the warm spot on my leg was now cold.

it's like i craved his touch. but how could i? we kissed once and i was like half sober. and he was too.

"guys show me your schedules." i said and they all took them out from wherever they were keeping them. we all were checking to see what class we had with who.

"oh bloody hell." draco said rolling his eyes and huffing. i peered over to see he was holding his schedule next to mine and with our luck, we had every frickin class together. "im fucked." i said putting my head down in my hands. the others laughed and draco had a slight smirk on his face.

breakfast ended and we all started to head back to the dungeon, until i heard my name being called. "sophie!"
hermione called my name cheerfully as she had a huge smile on her face.

i went up to her and hugged her tightly. and i hugged harry and ron too. "let's hangout for a bit yeah?" harry asked with the hope of me saying yes.

"sure! let me tell the other really quick, meet you in your common room?" i asked. "will do! be quick though. we got a lot to catch you up on."

i nodded and quickly dashed for the others that were waiting for me beside the big doors of the great hall, all in a chatter among themselves. all expect draco, he was actually and shockingly hard core staring at me and the other three.

not even staring at that point but he was, glaring? i shrugged it off and i went up to them.

"hey what did chosen one have to say?" pansy asked looking over my shoulder. "they need to tell me some stuff, i'll meet up with you guys later yeah?" i said as i slowly walked backwards.

"will do, don't be too late though, can't have those griffindorks stealing you from us" joked theo and they giggled.

draco let out a huff and rolled his eyes and started to walk out of the great hall with the rest of them following, which gave me the chance to catch up with harry and the others.

merlin what is his problem?