Bloodie | Ready To Go!

11:00 pmLocation | Outside ———

11:00 pm
Location | Outside
———

Chanel been whining for at least in hour because she wanted to go home. Her and bloodie bene out for dumb long and she wanted to leave.

Bloodie keep sayin they was going to leave but it's bene six hours. Chanel wanna go home by herself but knew she couldn't even be without him.

"Baby." Bloodie turn her way." Yes mama?" He says walking to Chanel. Bloodie hold her waist as she puts her arms around his neck.'

He pecks her lips three times, " Talk to me." Chanel didn't say anything but place her head in his chest hearing his heart beat slowly.

seconds go by bloodie stop talking." I'm sorry baby when we get home I promise we will watch movies, eat, drink play uno and as mor ga-" Hearing soft snores.

"I know she didn't." Bloodie smiles picking her up from the ground. He dap up his friends making them confused on.

"Nah. I'm finna sit down but I'm finna leave with my girl in five minutes." They nod they head leaving the two alone.

"My pretty babymomma." Softly laughing, placing a kiss on her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips.

———-

Five minutes go by bloodie got everything ready and went in his car packing Chanel down in the passenger seat.

He closed the door walking to the other side getting in. Bloodie drive away listening to the singer Aaliyah. One of Chanel's favorite singers.

Bloodie then went to McDonald's ordering a couple of things from there." Total is 45.93." Bloodie pulls up to the person giving them the money.

He grabs the food thanking the girl and left from there." Then some flowers. Shit but I don't feel like going to Walmart and shit." He mumbles.

Bloodie stop at the red light seeing a young boy around his age selling flowers. Bloodie eyes light up going to his side." Aye!" The boy pointed at hiself.

"Yea! Come here." He said pulling couple of bands out as the young boy runs over to the car with flowers in his hands.

"How much they cost?" He said pulling three hundreds out." 25 dollars for both of them." Bloodie felt nice and gave the young boy the three hundreds.

"Thanks man. I appreciate it." They shakes hands." You welcome! You be safe, ya heard?" The boy nods his head.

Bloodie pulls away shaking up Chanel." Baby.. baby wake up.... Chanel! Wake ya ass up." Rolling his eyes walking her up.

"Don't be coming at me with no a- aww nah these for me?" He smiles going inside their garage pulling in.

He unlocked the doors." Yes, baby of course." Chanel  smiles hugging him, pulling away kisses his lips four times. "Say cheese!" She smirks brightly at the camera.

"Thanks you so much. You the best boyfriend ever!" Bloodie smiles harder at his girlfriend. No girl every says that too him.

Which was surprising too him. Ever single time he does this for his exes  they always be ungrateful or laughing at him.

Saying he a broke boy. His eyes tears up and eventually he broke down.

"Aww. Mi amor." Chanel says getting out the car going to his side. She opens the door hugging him tightly.

 She opens the door hugging him tightly

Two of these!
——-

"Baby don't cry." He says knowing how much it felt good to him. He was proud to the young teen he was become. He got money, love and respect.

But mostly h dog this mother and his girlfriend that's soon to be wife in a minute." I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry." Bloodie said sniffing.

Chanel laughs at him placing kisses all over his face. Bloodie laughs holding her waist.

"Let's go inside now!" Rushing the boy, he chuckles grabbing the food and more things leaving going inside the house.

"Thank you baby for everything. You deserve everything." They both says to each other at the same time.