Interview/jenn carter

Brooklyn, New York
2:14

Jhurnee pov

"BABYY, COME ON FOR WE BE LATE

"BABYY, COME ON FOR WE BE LATE." Jenn said and I told ran downstairs, looking like a mess.

"Com here so I can fix my baby up." Jenn said smirking, I walked up to her and she fix my clothes for up.

We left the house and went in the car,"how many minutes it says?" I said and she looked at me.

"25 minutes." She said whining but I kiss her lips making her stop whining,"come on let's go." I said and she nodded her head.

25 minutes after •

"Ok so how you is sexy?" The girl says smiling at Jenn. I mean she fine too but bitch don't get to comfortable around jenn now.
"Uhhh. It's good." Jenn said looking at the girl uncomfortable.

"Ok, so the first question is . What first got you into music?" She says and Jenn smiles.

"Idk type shii, I jus started rapping out of nowhere feel me." Jenn said talking.

"Mhm, I feel yah." She said nodding her head in Jenn words.

"Who would you most like to collaborate with?" The bitch says and I mug her put hide it by going on my phone.

"Geez and 2rare, them niggas fire . Did you ever heard of they songs?" Jenn said looking at girl.

"Nope bu- yes y'all should shout-out to them niggas ." Jenn said pointing at the camera smiling.

I smiled at her then looked at the girl,"so who you here with today ?" Men this bitch mosey ass hell.

"My world. And the gang always gotta bring the gang wit me feel me." Jenn said smacking her lips at the feel me part.

"What would you do If I kissed you right now?" She said i clenched my jaw together and Jenn laugh nervously.

"Uh-um, next question pl- you have to answer it ma'ma." The men said in the back.

"I don't wanna hurt her feelings, but the bitch need to chill. Built like a motherfucking tooth." I said under my breath making some people laugh.

"Morning sex or evening sex?" She says biting her lip at Jenn. I turn and jenn looked scared ash.
"Bitch she don't even want you, body like a built bull tooth." I said.

I smacked my lips and she looked at me,"is there a problem ?" The girl says.

"Bitch does it look like it?" That's what I wanted to say but I don't want to embarrass jenn.

"Naa, you good sweet heart." I said rolling my eyes going on my phone.

I got mad and got out my seat. I push the girl and walked out the place with the interview.

"Yo watch how you pushing it bitch." She said and I walk to her an slap her .

"DAMYUMMMMMMMMMMMM." Kyle said walking to me pushing out the house .

"Mama we going home come on." Jenn said piss. But I don't give a fuck, she should mad that girl was flirting with her ass.