ʟɪᴇs & ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴛ 2. | | ᴊᴀʏᴋʟɪᴄᴋɪɴ

SUGARHILL,NYC
7:59

ANGEL POV

"WHO TF IS LIZ JAY?!?" I said yelling tryin best not to cry

"NOBODY DAMN." Jay said yelling back at me.

"THEN IF ITS NOBODY THEN WHY TF SHE CALLING YOU BABY & DADDY SAYING LAST NIGHT WAS FUN WHAT FUCKING FUN HUH?!?" I said walkin up to him.

"BRUH JUS GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE THEN." Jay said yelling at me getting up off his bed.

"Bruh jay i never ever on my soul cheated on you when a boy came up to me to get my number nigga i ain't give it to him because i was dating you." I said continuing.

"When them niggas was asking for my instagram i ain't talk or even looked at them because i was dating you." I said crying.

"Bruh jus get out my fucking house with that crying shit, yo ass always think im cheating when im not. He said.

"JUS GTFO MY DAMN HOUSE BRUH." He said while grabbing my suitcases and putting my clothes in there, toothbrush, all of my perfume and more stuff you had at his house.

He give me stuff to me and grab my phone and my coat, my changer and my shoes. He kicked me out an told me not to come back i cried all the way to my boy best friend which is notti house.

19 Minutes later still crying i made it to notti house i knocked on his door it was nobody but him.

He had a black shirt on wit some black jean pants and some all red jordan's 4s, with his hair out.

He looked confused an let me in.

"What happen ma ain't you supposed to be jay house." He said that's when i started crying again.

He hugged me an told me to go take a shower and he said he was goin to the store to get some snacks.

I did as he told me to do i take my bracelets off and put them where my stuff at and my earrings.

I found something to wear i then wash up for 40 minutes and sprayed some cherry perfume on with deodorant and some cherry lotion i had too.

The outfit angel is sleeping in:

Notti was already here with some snacks and food i said thank you and i ask can we play the game he said yea .

We played the game for 3 hours and eating snacks after we was done.

"Yo ma yk uu can tell me anything right." He said staring in my eyes.

"Mhm you want to tal-" before i say anything he grab my neck and start kissing me on lips , we turn 2k off an turn on netflix.

After that me and notti have been dating an i stopped talking to jay an blocked from his phone number to his instagram.

Notti have been taking care of me also buying me things an we been going out places, i transferred to notti school an we been yk.

After that notti let me stay at his place for how long & when im ready to leave but i don't i love him too much.

The End.

hat should i do next ?

Follow, like and comment.

542 Words.