Bella, Where the Hell Have you Been, Loca?

Start from the beginning

"I hate it when men won't learn their lesson. Sorry for not showing up sooner." You squatted down in front of Cricket and ignored the wheeze of pain from the man that burned your letters. "I was busy moping like an idiot. My bad. I'll handle it from here."

A sense of familiarity struck the man by your sudden appearance. "Your... Your face."

"Cute, right?" You joked as you leaned in a bit closer. "You need to trust me. I'm about to do something that's going to make me look like a really shitty person, but please, it will work out better for both of us."

Cricket started, "Wait, but you're–"

You waved him off, then stood up. "I'll tell you later. The night is young. You need to repair our ship. Oh, I'm (Name), by the way. Nice to meet you."

"What?"

Your attention was diverted elsewhere. "Bellamy! What kind of crack are your men on? That idiot over there," you jab a finger at Sarquiss, not giving a damn about your audacity. "Needs a reality check! Take the treasure and leave, come on. There's no need for a fight. Unless you're the one who wants to learn a lesson."

Bellamy, miraculously, had some sort of shift in personality when it came to you. Why? You had no idea. Wack shit. That charisma was kicking in.

"Hahaha! I'll talk to him about it."

"What the fuck, man?!"

Your side eye was lethal. "Did the loser of the fight just speak up? Didn't think so."

Bellamy processed your previous words. "You want me to take the treasure?" But not beat the 'believing' out of those guys? Why not?

You nod, casting a glance to Cricket. The man seemed conflicted. He said nothing. "Yes. Leave these guys alone."

"Mention... Hm," Kosai grunted, torn between staying with you and ripping Sarquiss to shreds. "Mention Doflamingo, but call him 'Doffy'."

Who the fuck is that? You watched as Bellamy spoke quickly, and loudly, to his men, sending them inside for the treasure as he stuck next to you. And why do I have to mention him to this guy?

Kosai sighed. "Because he's important, and it might help down the line."

Don't see why. You remembered that Luffy was about to rock this man's shit. The only thing that this guy's good at is losing.

"Do what I say before that man dies."

You do, and Kosai quickly tells you what to say. "Look, I'll even go with you. You sail under Doffy's flag, right?"

Your demon grunted. "This'll definitely work, but I don't like what the future holds if Bellamy says anything about it."

Bellamy grins, brow raising. You can't tell if you like that look or not. "Yeah! I want to impress him and I'm going to."

Your arms cross. "Then call him over. I think he's obsessed with my dad or something. Leave them alone, and I'll help you... impress him, or whatever you want." You shrug, previous agitation dissipating as a more neutral look comes to your face. "Everyone has their role-models."

You'd know

Yours happens to be a clown

His hand clamps down on your shoulder. You don't know how to feel about that either.

"Perfect!"

Some time later, you find yourself at a bar. Not the one you thrashed Sarquiss at (that bitch is having a bandage put over his face by his girlfriend, whom you have spared, since she somewhat wanted him to stop with your emotional torment) and everyone was drinking and celebrating. In front of you on the table, the treasure was presented neatly. Three bells, all golden, and one with one of those toucans or whatever it was called.