𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐉𝐎𝐁𝐄 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 and they had decided to watch the notebook since it was amara's favourite movie and jobe had never seen it, the pair were now laying on the couch in the living room cuddling as they watched the film.

"i cant believe he waited all those years for her" amara sobbed as she did everytime she watched this movie.

"he built the house" jobe said trying his best to hide the tears falling from his eyes

"who knew you were such a softie." amara said nudging him

"i'm not."

"the tears are saying otherwise"

"yeah whatever"

"i think it's cute, that you're crying" amara said as she played with his hair

"oh yeah" jobe said staring at her lips while maintaining eye contact with her

"mhmmm" amara responded while subtly looking away

jobe looked at her lips before leaning and just as he was about to close the space between their lips, they heard a knock on the door.

amara was about to get up to open it when jobe held her arm.

"ignore it, whoever it is can wait." he said as he connected their lips. the kiss was soft, sweet and short because whoever was at the door definitely didn't want to wait. jobe groaned as he threw his head back as amara got up to open the door, and to both jobe and amara's surprise they were greeted by none other than miles.

"miles, hey"

"hey mara"

"what are you doing here?"

"just came to hang out, am i interrupting something?" miles asked as he looked between amara and jobe, jealousy written over all his feautures.

"yes" jobe said gritting his teeth, of course it just had to be him.

"no" amara said at the same time as they both gave each other weird looks that miles couldn't decipher.

"should we continue the movie?"

"sure."

amara and jobe end up seating on one couch while miles was on the other, wondering why he was even still here, he came to spend time with amara not be a third wheel while she was clearly flirting with another guy.

AMARAARNOLDDD HAS SHARED PHOTOS!