▬ 𝒕𝒘𝒐

"𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐗." louisa said as she looked over to the girl who looked extremely nervous

"easy for you to say you actually know them" amara said as she continued to worry about whether they would like her, whether jobe would like her.

"they aren't that bad, trust me everyone is really nice" louisa said putting a hand on the girl's shoulder as she saw her brother's car approaching the house.

"hey guys" amara said with a smile

"hey mara, hey lou" dami said from the passenger seat.

"get in losers, the game starts at 4" levi said rolling his eyes at the two girls as they were still standing in front of the car.

"was that a mean girls reference?" louisa said trying to hold back her laughter

"yes and so what" levi said snapping his fingers

"sassy man apocalypse" amara said slapping her forehead

louisa couldn't even say anything because she was too busy laughing so hard she started crying.

soon they had gotten aurora's house to pick her up for the game.

"hey rory" louisa said wrapping her arms around her

"lou!! omg it's been ages" aurora said as she threw her hands around the colwill girl.

"honestly, anyways this is amara" louisa decided to help amara out noticing how standoffish and uncomfortable she seemed.

"hey aurora" amara said waving with a smile on her face

"please call me rory" aurora said opening her arms to give the girl a hug and suddenly amara wasn't so scared anymore.

soon after they had arrived at the game and they were seated in the box as they waited for the others to arrive since they had gotten there so early not even jobe's family was there yet.

"hey!" amara heard a voice call out to them from behind her and so she turned around to be faced with none other than jobe bellingham

"hi jobe" she was the first to speak up seeing as she was so excited and nervous she didn't realize how quick she had spoken up

"hey mara, you look nice" he said smiling sheepishly at the girl

"thank you, i mean so do you." she said trying to hide her blush

"hey bro" levi said from behind the pair snapping them both back to reality as the others exchanged greetings with jobe.

soon levi and the rest of his chelsea teammates went to go get ready, but the boy that had introduced himself as noni, stayed back with them as he said he was suspended from this match.

finally jobe's family arrived, as jobe's mother was scolding jude for making them late because he had to make sure his outfit was good as his dad just laughed at the pair.

"oh my" denise exclaimed as she saw just how many people were in the box, amara had already met her because she has driven jude to her house multiple times and she had only met mark once when denise was sick and so he had to drive jude.