"Calm down, we won't hurt you." On of the guys said sitting in front of them and smoking. "When's Jared coming tho?" Another guy asked sniffing something from the table. "Who knows." This time different guy said.

The doors swung open and 3 other guys walked in. "Hello boss" the man said all together. The one who was called boss had brown eyes and brown curly hair. He looked to be older than 20, and Evan couldn't figure out what gang are they since the boss is so young.

He sat brushed other guys off the couch and sat in front of the twins. He studied them for a while and then ripped off Elias tape from his mouth so he could talk.

"What's your name?" The so called boss asked. "M-My name's E-Elias." The younger boys said. "Hmm, Eliassss." He said. "Wh-whats your name?" Elias asked. Everyone's eyes widened from the sudden question but the boss chuckled and answered. "My name's Jared." He looked into Elias eyes deeply, but the younger boy couldn't understand what is the meaning of the look and quickly broke the contact.

"Okay boys listen-" Jared started to give orders around to his man and most of them left. Now the place was filled with only 5 people including the twins.

"And what about them?" One of the man asked pointing to Evan and Elias. "Well" Jared started lighting up a cigarette and continued "We could have fun with them for today... or maybe even tomorrow and then make a call." Jared explained locking his eyes with Elias again. The boy didn't like that look so he again avoided it.

"Elias." Jared said. "Look at me." He ordered with such a demanding voice that scared Elias. Jared suddenly got up and walked to the younger boy. He crouched down so his and Elias eyes would be on the same level. He touched the boys face making him flinch and brushed his thumb over the boys birthmark that was on his face. Next to them Evan started struggling and making muffled voices through the tape. He wanted to push Jared off of his brother. "Elias, what is this boy? Why is he so stressful?" Jared asked acting like Evan is just a crazy dog put to a chain. "He-he's my brother. Evan." Elias said not daring to look away from Jared. "Don't you think he's annoying?" He asked still caressing Elias face. But that got Evan even more angrier. Jared rolled his eyes and and pulled Elias up. He then dragged him to another couch.

He laid the boy down and smiled at him. "You're so pretty Elias." Jared said and leaned in and kissed Elias. The boy was startled and didn't kiss back instead he started struggling like crazy. Evan jumped up but someone's big arm stopped him and the person said. "Calm down it's better not to interfere." Evan didn't care and started to struggle even more.

At that moment Jared grabbed Elias chin and squeezed it hard making the boy look at him. "Elias. Be a good boy and open your mouth for me." Jared said not even waiting for an answer. He pushed his tongue into Elias mouth making the younger boy whimper and cry.

Jared then started unzipping Elias pants and that was the moment twins realized fully what was going to happen. Elias started screaming hysterically. "No! Please stop! Let go! Let g-" his screams were cut off when Jared pressed his hand onto the boys mouth. "Elias. You're voice is so pretty but it's kind of annoying so stop screaming or I will have to shut you up." Jared said smiling, pressing his hand harder onto the Elias.

At that moment Evan was busy fighting with the big man that didn't want to hurt the kid. Evan couldn't do much with his hand tied behind his back but he tried desperately. "Calm down. It's not like he's gonna kill him." The man tried to comfort Evan but that wasn't comforting at all. It only angered him more.

"Everyone, get out. Put that boy in another room." Jared ordered. The last thing Evan saw before being forced into a different room was Elias eyes. Terrified, hurt and begging for help.