Episode 6: Maybe.. Just Maybe..

(Y/N)-Your Name
(L/N)-Last Name
(H/L)-Hair Length
(H/C)-Hair Color
(E/C)-Eye Color
(S/T)-Skin Tone
(N/N)-Nickname
(F/C)-Favorite Color
(F/N)-Father Name
(M/N)-Mother Name
╰ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎
2nd Person POV
"So what's this about you being my competition eh?"

You smiled at his question, picking up your menu and looking at the breakfast pastries.

"Oh yeah, I'm here to become Galar's new champion, like my big Sis did with Sinnoh."

You mumbled the last part, a little embarrassed you mentioned you wanted to be like "Your big sister!" like a baby. You peeked your eyes over the menu to look at Raihan who was playing with some sugar packets left on the table.

"Wait, your Cynthia's little sis? Man she's hot! Looks like you got some of that too eh?"

He smirked, winking at you and grabbing his menu, as if he didn't just call you and your sister hot. You choked on your own saliva, your face became engulfed in a red shade. Raihan laughed at your flustered reaction, lowered his menu and looking around for a waiter. You placed a fist over your mouth and coughed trying desperately to salvage your composure.

"W-well anyway, Leon told me to meet you so you could show me around HammerLocke. I just moved here recently, if you were wondering.." You mumbled the last part, clicking your tongue as you found your desired drink and meal option.

"Huh? Oh yeah, Leo told me he'd explain later, but sure I wouldn't mind showing a hottie like you around HammerLocke!" He chuckled, flashing his sharp canines and winking at you. His openly flirtatious remarks taking a toll on your cheeks.

Before you could say anything back, the waitress came up to your table.

"Good morning folks! What would you like to start off with this fine morning?"

"I'll have a dark chocolate mocha, with the..." He paused, studying the menu for a quick second, he clicked his tongue, "...Ah, the Dragapult Croissant Sandwich with a side of fruit please." He nodded to no one in particular, satisfied with his answer before he turned his gaze to you, signaling for you to order.

"Alrighty! And for you miss..?" The young lady said, turning her gaze towards you with a gentle smile on her face.

"Oh um I'll have a (favorite/drink) and a... Swirlix Parfait please." You smiled at her, folding your menu.

She scribbled down the last notes on her notepad and extended her hands out for the menus. "Alright! I'll be back with your drinks in a minute." She smiled at you both and grabbed both your menus, walking off to the kitchen.

There was a bit of an awkward pause between you two, before you broke it.

"Sooooo, you're the 8th gym leader?" You asked, swinging your legs back and forth.

"Huh? Oh yeah! The toughest one by far, and I'm Leon's one and only Rival!" He announced, posing as if he was taking a photo. "Oh by the way smile." He spoke quickly before pulling you from across the table and throwing his arm over your shoulder and posing in front of his Rotom Phone.

"Sweet." He mumbled to himself before tapping the screen a few times and sliding his phone back in his hoodie pocket.

"Leon's one and only Rival? I might have to take that spot from you~" You smirked, pointing your finger at him.

"Oh yeah why do ya say that eh?" His British accent becoming thicker as a confident smile grew over his face.

"Cause I'm planning on become the next Champion of this region, like I said before."