Episode 2: Not-so Terrible Start

(Y/N)-Your Name
(L/N)-Last Name
(H/L)-Hair Length
(H/C)-Hair Color
(E/C)-Eye Color
(S/T)-Skin Tone
(N/N)-Nickname
(F/C)-Favorite Color
(F/N)-Father Name
(M/N)-Mother Name
╰ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎ ☟︎
︎2nd Person POV
'Gah! What the hell.. that was a terrible fall. Fuck my head still hurts..' You groaned, tossing and turning in what felt like a cot. "You feeling alright? You took a pretty bad fall, a-and your head was a little bruised up." The familiar handsome voice asked concerned, his voice had a slight tremble in it. You slowly lifted your self up to sit up against the backboard of the bed.

You blinked slowly, the light slowing filling your vision. "Y-yeah I think I-I'm fine, sorry a-about that... that hasn't h-happened since j-junior high.." You grumbled, rubbing the side of your head feeling medical gauze rub against your fingers. "O-oh no seriously don't worry about it! Ha, what kind of CHAMPION would I be if I didn't help a w-woman in need!" The voice exclaimed in a deep voice, throwing his arms in the air and flexing a bit, emphasizing the word 'Champion'. 'Woah, he's strong.. So handsome.. wait WHAT! What am I thinking I just met this guy! He could be a total creep! But he seems genuinely nice..' You began to argue with yourself, your cheeks tinting a light pink."O-oh but seriously, I hope you're okay, and Oh no! Your face is getting red do you have fever? L-Let me go get Sonia." He mumbled the last part to himself, a twinge of panic in his voice. He quickly scurried off to get this 'Sonia' who you know assume to be the person responsible for bandaging you up. 

'He seems so sweet, I wonder if he really is this nice, I still feel fucking terrible for spilling that latte on him tho— OW!' You facepalmed yourself without thinking, quickly leading to a throbbing pain in your forehead. 'Fuck shouldn't have done that..' You winced, clutching your wrist again your forehead in a feeble attempt to stop the throbbing. "H-her face started getting all red a-and I wanted to get you to see if s-she was okay, and—" "Leon, don't worry, if she's in my care she'll be okay, I'll do my best to take care of her." A womanly voice spoke calmly, down the hall. "O-oh alright, b-but what if—Oh no! What happened?" Leon spoke urgently, quickly walking over to you and grabbing your wrist to examine if any further damage was down. "Here, let me look." Who you assume was Sonia spoke up, walking over to your other side and opening up a nightstand and shuffling through the items.  Leon was still holding onto your wrist looking deeply at your forehead and side of your head to see if anything happened. Your face was becoming even more red than before, your mouth at a lose for words.

"Sonia, look she's getting even more red!" He exclaimed letting go over your wrist and walking over to Sonia, biting his nails. Sonia chuckled loosely, "Yeah, maybe it's cause your breathing your hot air into her face!" She jabbed him in the side making him fold over and grab his side. "What the hell man!" He grumbled, clutching his side and walking over to a chair in the corner of the room.

"Sorry about him honey, how are you feeling though? I doubt you have a fever, but I'm just here to check on your bandages and disinfectant the wound a bit more." She quickly explained, cutting through the gauze and grabbing a spray bottle of some sort and parting your hair to get to the wound.  "This may sting a bit.." She warned, sticking her tounge out in concentration. You quickly braced for a sting, and winced at the cool feeling on your apparently "open wound" on your scalp. "Ouch.." You mumbled, biting your lip. "Sorry about that honey but how are you doing?" She asked, continuing to concentrate on the bandages.

"Huh? O-oh I'm fine, f-feeling a bit b-better... u-uh, my head s-still hurts, but-but what time is I-it?"You asked quietly, your cottage coming to mind before realizing, 'My pokemon! My Luggage!' You gasped loudly and began to look around frantically, thankfully Sonia had finished the gauze and was putting everything away. "M-my pokemon! M-my luggage! W-where are they!" You frantically spoke, throwing the bedsheets on the cot and throwing your feet onto the cold tile floor. You jolted up off the bed and began to wobble and bit 'Dammit! Work legs work!' You thought angrily, taking small wobbly steps focusing on your bare feet below you. "H-hey woah woah! Y-your pokemon are fine t-they're right over there!" Leon frantically got up and grabbed your shoulder, pointed over to the opposite corner of the room. You let out a sigh of relief as you saw your familiar leather bag with a black strap off pokeballs on them, next to it your (f/c) suitcase with a dark green luggage tag to match Torterra.