******

Kiara's POV

We arrived at what looks like an abandoned dirt road that had a tower that was probably about nine feet high which had lights but they were turned off and it was starting to get dark, it also had a lake at the edge of the of the place. I noticed that the Dodge challenger srt hellcat from the race from the other day was on the dirt road,the car stopped next to the Dodge Challenger and Blake got out and I followed her.

"What are we doing here?Where are we? I thought you were going were going test me." I questioned her.

"You know for an Ant you ask a lot of questions." She was saying walking to the tall tower. while still putting her hands in her black and white F1 racer jacket.

The jacket kind of looked like this one:

"I mean you are still a stranger.You could very well be a serial killer or even
worse-" before I could finish my sentence I heard her
chuckling."What's so funny?" I asked her annoyed as ever. She turned around and started walking backwards.

"I think just it's funny that you would rather go with a stranger that is so-called-serial-killer rather to go with your boyfriend." I gave her a look of annoyance but she just smirked and turned back to the front. As much as I hate her she was right I would most likely go with stranger than my boyfriend, I still haven't confronted him about him cheating on me. Blake was about climb the tower's ladder but that's when she saw that I was not following her she then stopped and she looked at me with confusion.

" You coming?" She asked me.

"Nah I will just wait." I responded.

"An Ant afraid of heights that's a first." She remarked with a smirk on her face I looked at her with pure rage, I was indeed scared of heights and even if she was the last person on the planet I wouldn't tell her that.
"Well make yourself useful,here." She then proceeded to unzip her jacket revealing a black ring necklace and a black tank top that showed her biceps and her tattoos, I think if a woman could have Zeus's body it would be Blake. She threw the jacket to towards me waking me up from my daydream right in time to catch it.

"Blake I am not your maid." I retorted angrily.

"Well it's either that or you are coming with me." I kept quiet defeat she smiled knowing she won this battle.

Nonetheless she arrived at the top of then a light brown duffel bag nearly hit me on the head. I looked up at that curly haired asshole."Are you trying to kill me!" I shouted but all she did was shrugged and then proceeded to go down from the tower.She was putting a new shirt on and I saw that it was already halfway on so I could see her rock hard abs, As she was on the ground I gave her the jacket while turning around as my face turned beet red.

She took it and wore it before glancing at me and I kid you not I saw her smirking.
"So what's in the bag?Drugs?" I jokingly but Blake kept quiet making me convince that it was."Oh my god are you serious Blake?" I said panicking but she just laughed.
"Drugs are funny to you?" I asked crossing my arms. She carried the bag on her shoulder and began to walk to the cars

"This bag has gear for racing on the dirt and no I don't find drugs funny but I find you funny." She said still walking. She must have seen the confusion on my face because she stopped then dropped the duffel bag down making a thud which made me flinch and she came to me.

"You see Ant the thing is that you trust people to easily and that a problem."

"Why is that a problem?" I asked her my heart beating out of my chest.

"Because..." She said coming even more closer to me eventually there was only inches between us now, she lifted my chin making me look at her eyes that was like a forest."You trust people with your whole heart and then." as she was leaning in I close my eyes expecting her curving lips to collide with mine but that didn't happen."They leave you feeling broken." she whispered in my ear letting go of my chin, to say that I was embarrassed would be an understatement I was modified that I would try to kiss Blake.

"You ready to race me?" She said picking up the bag and I just nodded because I was speechless.