S1E2

I can't wait to get to the studio and try our best to win this time. Aunt Holly has to work today Miss Miss Abby's gonna throw a fit! We had to go with We arrived at the studio 10 minutes later.
    "Hi Maddie!" I greeted her. We're pretty good friends. I think it's mainly because we've been friends since I first joined the team.
    "Hey Natasha!" She exclaimed.
    "How are y-" I tried to say
    "GIRLS PYRAMID." Miss Abby shouted. We all rushed in and plopped on the floor.
    "Phoenix was rough. You guys got your butts kicked." Miss Abby told us as if we didn't already know.
    Almost all of the moms rolled their eyes.
    "Here in Pittsburgh, you have won everything, but it's clearly a different story when you get on a plane and fly across the country." Miss Abby said.
    Christi sighed and looked at Melissa.
    "For years, I took the kids by myself. I made sure their hair was right. I made sure the makeup was right. I put the headpiece on. All the mothers wanna go now because they are reliving their childhood through all of you. And that's when the trouble happens." Miss Abby told us. Kelly looked disgusted with Miss Abby.
    "I am the leader. I am the teacher. You do what I say. When your mother is telling you something else to do, that becomes a conflict. Do you understand that?" We nodded
    "Now Nia how do you think you did?" Miss Abby asked putting Nia on the spot.
    "Well, I think we could have improved." Nia said quietly.
    "What do you need to improve?" Miss Abby said to Nia.
    "Pointing my feet." Nia said back to Miss Abby.
    " Yea, very sloppy. The feet, the legs, the shoulders, your arms. The same mistakes over and over and over, and that pulls the group down." Miss Abby said to Nia.
    " Chloe, the headband was bad. Next time, what are you gonna do?"
    "Make sure my headpiece stays on." Chloe replied quietly.
    "Could you have prevented that?" Miss Abby asked and Chloe nodded.
    "Yes. Okay the new number will be called "Electricity" everybody say that."
    " Electricity". We all said it's kinda stupid that we had to say it.
    "Maddie because you were great this weekend...you didn't give me any trouble, your mother didn't give me any trouble, you're gonna be in the front, In the center for the beginning of the routine. " Miss Abby placed Maddie's portrait on the top of the pyramid and Maddie smiled.

The pyramid-

Maddie
Chloe Natasha
Paige Brooke Nia Mackenzie

    "Two solos and one duet will be competing. Maddie you will be doing one of your solos, and Chloe you will be doing one of your solos. Natasha and Chloe will be in doing the duet. Alright let's start this number moms you are dismissed. Thank you." Miss Abby said as we stood up. Miss Abby bossed us around for forever but we learned a lot out of it! It was very inappropriate. But we're getting a new dancer!!

Three days to competition

    We were stretching and Miss Abby walked in.
    "Hi girls" Miss Abby said as she walked in.
    "Hi" we all said enthusiastically
    "Is everyone here for the electricity competition group?" Miss Abby asked.
    "Yes!" We all exclaimed while smiling.
    "Okay. Moms actually before we rehearse, Sandy is here, and she's gonna do a costume fitting, so we can get it finished for today. Okay? Excited?" Miss Abby asked.
    "Yea!" We all exclaimed smiling at Miss Abby.
    "What color are they ?" I asked happily.
    "Black and turquoise " Miss Abby answered.
    We all gasped in excitement.
    "Okay let's go" Miss Abby said we all got up right away and followed Miss Abby out the door we put on our costumes and Miss Abby got Nia. Nia came out and the moms laughed in disbelief because the costumes were very inappropriate.
    "Where's the rest of her costume?" Aunt Holly asked Miss Abby.
    "That's it." Miss Abby told Aunt Holly
    "We need to spice it up"
    "We're going with skin to win? Christi asked.
    "There's go-" Mackenzie said.
    "Shut up Mackenzie!"Maddie whisper shouted.
    "Yes, so French twist with curls on the top." Abby said.
    "How are we wearing the socks?" Melissa asked Miss Abby.
    "Two inches above the knee, bare legs, and use your double stick lingerie tape." Miss Abby informed the moms.
    "Okay you're good. You wanna send another girl in, please?" Miss Abby told Nia. She sent out Paige but none of us were listening to what was going on out there anymore because Maddie was talking about this one girl at her school and all the drama with her.
    Paige sent Chloe out and we started listening again.
    "Chloe how do you feel about the costume?" Miss Abby asked Chloe.
    "I love it." Chloe replied.

LaTeR

    The new girl came! Her name's Vivi and none of the moms are very thrilled about her. When her mom got upstairs all the moms were annoyed and somewhat rude to her. Melissa is also mad because Vivi has a duet with Mackenzie.
   Maddie was rehearsing her solo "Cry" she's so good, I've always tried to be as good as her but Miss Abby doesn't ever pay attention to me.

One day till competition

    Chloe was practicing her solo and Christi was complaining about the attention, I just wanna go to the competition already!! Chloe and I finally started rehearsing out duet it's such a cute lyrical routine it's called dreamcatcher, and we're supposed to be best friends. Until Chloe moves and we get separated. Then we meet each other again in the future. I kinda wish it wasn't lyrical though because I'm not the best at lyrical dances but whatever
We practiced a couple times until Christi came and took Chloe out so they could go home early. I mean I respect Christi but I really don't think we have enough practice yet. About 5 minutes later Chloe came back in the studio and we got to practice more of our duet!!!

Competition day✨✨

    We arrived at the studio at 6:00 and got everything loaded up into the bus.
    "Everybody ready, costumes, shoes?" Miss Abby shouted.
    "Yes!" We all exclaimed.
    We headed on our way to Starquest and it was very chaotic because Maddie and Chloe were doing makeup and we were stretching too. We got there like a million hours later and Chloe was first on the stage. She hit all her turns perfectly, she was amazing up there! Then Maddie got ready and got up on the stage. The music was so good I had it pretty much memorized by now because of how much I've heard it. Maddie was also amazing on stage! And you guessed it! Maddie won for the thousandth time! Chloe and I went to get ready for our duet we walked on the stage with confidence and danced the greatest dance ever or I thought anyway. We walked off stage and ran to each other excitedly.
    "You did so good!!!" I exclaimed.
    "So did you!!!" Chloe exclaimed while smiling at me. And guess what- we won!!!!! But anyways we then headed to get ready for the group number. But first Vivi and Mackenzie had to do their duet. Jeez we're so packed. I thought their duet was okay but it was too short! Right after that we went to get ready for our group dance. Then we finally went out to do our group dance and let's just say the moms weren't impressed. My aunt was really mad at the moves Nia and I did. But anyways we didn't place at all and Miss Abby was on FIRE. She thought the routine was amazing. I thought it was really inappropriate but Miss Abby didn't she thought it was perfectly fine. I really hope we'll win next competition.

1304 cruel words