Chapter 10

JIMIN'S POV

    She let her body weight fell on my body and I also took her in my arms like it's her place, she kept crying like a baby but I didn't stop her this time she should let it all out but seeing her like this broke my heart apert, I never saw her like this though I don't like her grumpy side but I also don't want to see her in this state but why it's hurting me? Why I just want to destroy all the things which is hurting her why I want to kill that asshole who makes her cried like never before? All those questions are roaming around my head but didn't stop comforting her and my finger continued stroking her hair gently.....

After some time she slowly drifted to sleep, I placed her head on the pillow and covered her vulnerable body with the blanket and look at her last time before leaving ICU.

When I came outside I saw Eunyoung is sitting in chair outside of the room and sobbing, I sat beside her and placed my hand to her shoulder and gave a light squeeze to comfort him but I know that wouldn't help her I understand how much it hurts when your closest person is in this condition but I still tried to comfort her.

"Sshhh... everything is fine Eunyoung don't cry. You're the most cheerful person among us if you break like this then think who will comfort your friend" I said to ease her and somehow she stopped crying and wiped her tears and looked at me with those puffy eyes I never seen no doubt this two girls are bestfriend and why

"How can I be cheerful sir when my friend is in that condition" She said and looked down at the floor, I wanted to ask about what happened to Yunhee in past, what that Shyam guy did to her that bring her to this condition but I don't think it's right time cause Eunyoung is not in the condition to say anything to me and I don't want to force her too cause at the end of the day I'm nothing to Eunhee...'NOTHING'

I made my mind to not ask her anything but a part of me still want to know not a part but my whole body is craving for the truth and I can't be in peace until I get to know, I saw Jungkook slowly approaching towards us with a cup of coffee in his hand ok not at us but at Eunyoung he didn't even looked at me like I'm invisible to him, he placed the coffee mug beside Eunyoung and sat in front of her folding his knees.

"Eunyoung drink some coffee you didn't drink or even ate anything, so I brought you your favourite Cold coffee" he said but Eunyoung didn't reply to her but she glared at him.

"You want me to drink and eat when my best friend is in this condition...do you have heart?" She questioned him and I understand her she's right but Jungkook is also right we can't ignore the people we still have for other people atleast we should take care of ourselves for the people we love and who loves us.

"I have heart that's why I'm saying, and you'd do the same if you were in my place, what do you think Yeunhee will be happy to see you like this? If she see you in this condition because of her she'll blame me that I didn't take care of you. Atleast for her...." Eunyoung didn't even let Jungkook complete his word and she hugged him Jungkook facial expression was saying he didn't expect this but he quickly hugged her back too and wiped his own tears.

Seeing them hugging I remembered the moment when Yunhee hugged me not just once but twice, I smiled faintly looking at them and decided to leave this love birds alone for sometime.

I was resting my one arm crossing over my chest and looking at Yunhee's unconscious body from glass door when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Jimin you should eat something too I send Jin hyung amd others to the canteen" Jungkook said to me when when I turned back to see who is behind me

"Jungkook, I know I'm a outsider and I don't deserve it to know but please can you tell me what happened to your sister in past... please I promise I won't tell anyone about it" I requested him even I don't know he'll agree or not

"Don't say like that, I should thank you in first place you saved her from that asshole...ok I'll tell you but don't tell anyone and her that I told you

"When Yunhee is in her school final exam year she met the guy Shyam from some common friends of her, they started talking to eachother, they met sometime for school works and all and after some day that guy told her that he love her Yunhee also liked him alot so she said yes after their confession Yunhee decided yo tell Eunyoung first about this matter cause she share everything with her Eunyoung actually 2 years younger than Yunhee but she is more matured than her so when she met that guy she understands that the guy is not so good nor so bad but she told me everything and didn't say anything to Yunhee cause she don't want to break her heart by this kind of assumption everything was going well they used to go college together and other places too they dated for 4 years and when our family gets to know about this matter they were worried about Yunhee so they decided to marry her with that guy but in that age I can't let my parents ruin her future so I protest their disision and finally they decided to atleast engaged them that guy also agreed to get engaged with Yunhee, but when the engagement day came it was the worst day I still remember the day 17March 2018, we were waiting for Shyam and his family specially Yunhee but he didn't came that day and send a message saying he don't want to get engaged with her,  first Yunhee didn't believe it but he got irritated when Yunhee continuously trying to call but he switched off his phone..Yunhee was in shock she kind of went crazy from that day she stopped talking with everyone even with her friends.... After 1yr Shyam came back, he apologized for what he did.. first we didn't forgave him but he proved that he changed himself and we all forgave him also Yunhee... everything was going fine until oneday Yunhee cameback from her college and went to her room and she locked herself there, when she came out from her room we never asked what happened to her that day but one thing we knew that we lost our bubbly Yunhee.... she was in depression for months and we kind of lost all hopes bit thanks to Eunhee she never gave up on her she continuously cheered her up until the day Yunhee finally talked to us again but she never talked to us like before she always put a cold mask on her face so we can't see her weak side" Jungkook said everything I listened to him truly this was the worst thing that can happen with someone I wish noone have to go through from this....

"But what actually happened that day? Did she never talked about that ? " I asked being curious.. " No we don't know exactly what happened that day.. only Yunhee can tell you that what happened that day but onething I know that Shyam made fun of her because she wanted to became a chef.. and also he humiliated infront of everyone" Jungkook said...

I was going to say something but what Jungkook said left me speechless

"Umm.... Are you in love with my sister?"

___________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR 💜💜.......

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter... don't forget to vote... see you soon in next chapter 😉😉.. BORAHAE 💜💜