Save the Last Dance

Magsimula sa umpisa

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

Later that evening Aria had just finished her homework when she got a call. "Hello?" She answers. "Ari, I need your help." Ben tells her over the call. "Okay, give me a second." She hung up the call and focused on Ben's energy and in a flash of light she was gone.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

"I'm here." Aria announces, appearing in a flash of light. "Great." Ben says. Aria looks around and spots Julie on a scooter. "Oh, you're here too." She says. "Hey." Julie greets. "Hi. So what's wrong?" Aria asks. "I blacked out after using the Omnitrix." Ben shares. "Oh?" "Yeah, Julie's gonna keep a tab of everything I'm doing, I just need you to keep me out of trouble." Ben instructs. "Roger that." Aria replies jokingly. "You remember Jetray?" Ben asks. "From the pier." Julie replies. Ben switches through the aliens and lands on Jetray. "Okay. Here goes." Ben says and smacks his watch, transforming into Jetray for a brief second before transforming into Big Chill. "Big Chill?" Aria questions, and the alien flies away. "Come on!" Aria tells the girl and flies after him.

They get to a Burger Shack. "Followed Big Chill to a Burger Shack." Julie writes down. Big Chill walks up to the intercom and presses the button multiple times. Julie got off her bike with her notepad. "Appears to be hungry." She notes. A waitress runs out with a tray with a burger and a milkshake. "Here's your order-- aah!" The waitress screams, throwing the tray and running away. Big Chill ignores the food and eats the tray. "Very hungry." Aria says. and Julie writes it down. Big Chill eats the intercom and walks over to the boy who is sitting, enjoying his burger and listening to music. The boy goes to drink his shake when something catches his attention. He looks back and sees Big Chill behind him. "Scram!" He tells the boy, who runs to his car and drives away while Big Chill eats a support beam. He then freezes the beams and eats them when they collapse. "Support beams, roof, we definitely have a problem here." Julie observes. Once he is done, Big Chill flies up to the mascot's statue and eats his hand.

"Seems only interested in eating metal." Julie says. "Weird." Aria mumbles. "What?" Julie turns to her. "I was taught lots of things about that race of aliens, but I can't seem to remember why they do that." Aria informs, watching Big Chill eat the head and let out a loud burp. "You were?" Julie asks. "Yes." Aria replies looking down in thought. "More." Big Chill says and flies away. "Come on!" Julie grabs Aria's hand and pulls her as she runs to her scooter. The two girls follow Big Chill. "Big Chill! Ben! Wait up, I just wanna talk to you!" Julie calls out to the alien, who ignores her and flies faster. "Let's just follow him in silence." Aria tells the girl. Big Chill leads them to a dead end. "See ya!" He says, phasing through the wall. Aria flies up to get to him, but then she remembers Julie and flies back down to her. "Hold on." She tells the girl, grabbing her hands. "Okay-- whoa!" Julie shouts, surprised when Aria flies over the wall only to find Big Chill gone. "Great." The girl groans and flies back to the scooter. "We'll talk about this tomorrow." Aria tells Julie and teleports back home.

°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•☆°•

The next evening Gwen and Aria were walking through the park when Julie walked up to them. "What's up?" Gwen asks. "Have you seen Ben?" Julie asks. "No. Something up?" Gwen asks. "I don't know. I haven't seen him since yesterday. Do you remember why he's been doing that?" Julie asks, turning to Aria. "Not yet." Aria replies. "Doing what?" Gwen asks. "Ben's having trouble with his watch lately, he turned into Big Chill and vanished." Aria explains. "Yeah, he does that sometimes, just part of being an alien." Gwen waves them off. "It's not like those times, though." Aria tells her. "I'm sure he'll show up." Gwen tells them. "I guess so." Julie agrees. "I know so. I'm more worried about Kevin not showing up tonight." Gwen says and Julie gives her a confused look. "Ever since I made him ask me to the dance. He's been acting really strange and speaking of strange, hi Ben." Gwen greeted her cousin, who was standing by Julie's scooter looking odd.